06/22/17 - Hannover, DE - Messe

alfierose

24 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Just replace The Seeker with the AC/DC stuff, not a song that was barely played at all before this tour and most fans never got to see.

6 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Well, they tend to play almost the exact same setlist every night, that might be the reason. If they're changing the order of the songs today, that's great, makes it more interesting IMO.

That would depend on whether they play the other songs (like The Seeker, BHS or This I Love) or not. As far as I remember, they didn't play Coma in one of the shows in Australia that Angus joined.

They don't play The Seeker every night now, they alternate it with Whole Lotta Rosie. Probably they won't play it tonight.

And they tend to change the order a bit. Black Hole Sun has changed 3 spots.

• Like 1

I'm so glad if they played Coma! Let's not forget some of the users were already bored with it and now they were furious about not being played. Hilarious. I expect a comment like : They played that long song where Axl's out of breath instead of doing Preety Tied Up or Dead Horse. :))))

5 minutes ago, tsinindy said:
17 minutes ago, Pedrolg said:

Angus appeared and Axl suddenly whipped out the rasp on the beggining of Rosie...

Of course.....

It didn't happen at the Aussie shows (at least at the first one) when Angus appeared there though

5 minutes ago, MarlaHooch said:

Lol...um, both of which they continue to play from time to time in recent years, including TWAT with Slash and rehearsing the other.

So what's your problem, then? They always play deep cuts, occasionally play deep cuts from Chinese, and occasionally they invite a living legend out for a jam.

The underlying premise of your whining is that somehow they don't care about their fans or their audience when making these setlist decisions. Considering they play ~ 3 hours every show, are in their mid-50s, and still sometimes do deep cuts and/or have special guests, my point remains: Good Christ do some of you like to whine just for the sake of finding something, no matter how ridiculous and petty, to whine about.

I just like to moan :bitchfight:

3 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

The song is great, but Myles did a poor job with his horrendous vocals.

I have to disagree.  I was a huge fan of Slash and Myles together.  They were fucking killer live! Had a front row seat ?

1 minute ago, FallToPieces65 said:

I have to disagree.  I was a huge fan of Slash and Myles together.  They were fucking killer live! Had a front row seat ?

But a raspy axl would be godly on that song. GODLY!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

They don't play The Seeker every night now, they alternate it with Whole Lotta Rosie. Probably they won't play it tonight.

And they tend to change the order a bit. Black Hole Sun has changed 3 spots.

That's what I was saying, they should play the AC/DC stuff instead of The Seeker, not instead of Coma. If that's what they do tonight, then that's awesome. It's already great that they did play Coma, I'm sure a lot of germans are happy about it.

The BHS thing doesn't really count IMO. The order is always the same except for one song that may come sooner or later. I don't really care anyways, I was just saying that's probably the reason why people assumed Coma wasn't being played tonight, because it wasn't at its usual spot.

2 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

That's what I was saying, they should play the AC/DC stuff instead of The Seeker, not instead of Coma. If that's what they do tonight, then that's awesome. It's already great that they did play Coma, I'm sure a lot of germans are happy about it.

The BHS thing doesn't really count IMO. The order is always the same except for one song that may come sooner or later. I don't really care anyways, I was just saying that's probably the reason why people assumed Coma wasn't being played tonight, because it wasn't at its usual spot.

What probably happened is that they brought out Angus early in the set, because it was already late for him and he'd want to go home and have his tea :P

• Like 3