06/22/17 - Hannover, DE - Messe

alfierose

3 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

For a second I thought that was Axl giving the announcement and I was like "Damn, his German is really good.", then realized it wasn't him. :lol:

Just got home and sat down to see how the show went today and was thinking the same damn thing.

8 hours ago, FallToPieces65 said:

Imagine being angry about Axl bringing out Angus lmfao. Lighten the fuck up!

People has gone insane, nothing is good enough anymore, Coma has been played to death. so let it rest one night.

20 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

So yesterdays was dropped for 2 ACDC. Fair trade since it's not one of the stronger tracks.

It was the best trade ever, Yesterdays is a big turd to me. Back on the train home, kick ass show. Absolutely loved to hear estranged, coma and the seeker. Slash messed up the intro to sweet child too, lol.  

Werchter! See you tomorrow!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Magnus Cavalerra said:

He play it very precisely, like he's afraid he'll looks bad in front of Angus. On that FB video he had many chances too incorporate his rapid fill but he choose not too.

Maybe Angus gave him some advices?

1 hour ago, Loot Man said:

Watched some clips from yesterday and Axl sounded pretty bad. :max: For example YCBM sounded fucking horrible. Hope his voice is gonna be a little bit better in Sweden.

Yes i think it will be better, but over the years, he broke his voice, rasp and screams for years and years, and some hard songs to sing.

I think he has lost his middel voice, or what it is called

Edited by lassie

1 minute ago, lassie said:

Yes i think it will be better, but over the years, he broke his voice, rasp and screams for years and years, and some hard songs to sing.

I think he has lost his middel voice, or what it is called

Axl should use the rasp as a special effect for the songs, not the entire time

1 hour ago, Loot Man said:

Watched some clips from yesterday and Axl sounded pretty bad. :max: For example YCBM sounded fucking horrible. Hope his voice is gonna be a little bit better in Sweden.

I think it will almost as good as the show was 12 June 1993 :-)

1 minute ago, Sosso said:

Axl should use the rasp as a special effect for the songs, not the entire time

Yes that is true

Axl has a very good support system around him. Everyone encourages him, they all likely tell him how great he sounds. The fans have responded overwhelmingly positive to Axl on this tour, the reviews have been fantastic. For a guy like Axl the support is everything and so vocally speaking I wouldn't expect him to change anytime soon. I wouldn't call it getting away with Mickey vocals but there's no reason for him to rework all the songs he struggles with in order to make the show better...at the end of the day the only thing that can change is the reviews get better, the support system says he's great and so what's the point. 

A lot of the positive reviews might have less to do with vocals and more to do with his attitude on timing. But I'm sure Axl knows he doesn't sound good on alot of the songs...it probably bothers him quite a bit.

If he gets a global event to perform on for tv or whatever then he might see some of those critics come out to get him, but I think there has been a conscious effort to avoid that for the time being  

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Slash says the exact same thing after every show on that tweety silliness: ''kick ass crowd'' etc.

I noticed that as well. I suppose he just doesn t want to offend any fans to ensure everybody likes him......

I prefer Duff and his Messages..

Great too see Angus on stage having no doubt he may turn up in Belgium or Holland id say he turns uo 1 or other

People still going on about Axl voice he is getting older i dont know why people even compare him too past years TBH it was the same with BJ on the Donnington MOR year he sounded fucking amazing then people still comoare his voice from then too now like when Axls too BJ age he will sound different again

Could say the same for The Boss & hes over 70 i believe & even Roger D they all sound different 

• Like 1