06/24/17 - Werchter, BE - Werchter Classic

alfierose

6 hours ago, foreverguns said:

You drive by car Fransad?,we  live close  to Venlo,or we  can take bus 83 to Nijmegen station  

Yeah i`m driving by car i could pick u up or u can take the train to Cuijk where i live. From my place its shorter to drive via Eindhoven. I will drive to your place on the way back for sure

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FRANSAD said:

Yeah i`m driving by car i could pick u up or u can take the train to Cuijk where i live. From my place its shorter to drive via Eindhoven. I will drive to your place on the way back for sure

Thanks for  this great news Fransad ,you will drive back to Holland right back after concert?

We should hang around...for sure! 

• Like 1

I guess from my hometown in Holland (small town near Amsterdam called volendam) there are around 200 people going to the concert tomorrow. And to Nijmegen even more. Full of GNR fans. For me its gonna be the 3th gig of this tour after san diego and Dubai. It's Gonna be epic again 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DeadHorse16 said:

To the people who've been to this festival before or just have some knowladge of it, do you think getting away in the car after the show will take a long time? Or is it well organised and not that much of a problem?

C'mon, of course it's going to take a long time.  When you've got 80,000+ people piling out of a stadium, or a large venue like Werchter, it's probably going to take anything up to 1 hour.  But after the show, who cares?  You will be on such a high, it will all be worth it...:headbang:

Edited by Lindy100
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, werner said:

I guess from my hometown in Holland (small town near Amsterdam called volendam) there are around 200 people going to the concert tomorrow. And to Nijmegen even more. Full of GNR fans. For me its gonna be the 3th gig of this tour after san diego and Dubai. It's Gonna be epic aga ☺in 

You pass for 3 continent's America,Oriente and Europe☺

Article in Dutch about Belgian twins named after Slash & Izzy:

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/946/Muziek/article/detail/3190548/2017/06/24/Maak-kennis-met-Slash-en-Izzy-de-Antwerpse-tweeling-die-genoemd-is-naar-de-gitaristen-van-Guns-N-Roses.dhtml
Maak kennis met Slash en Izzy, de Antwerpse tweeling die genoemd is naar de gitaristen van Guns N' Roses

1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

Let me get this straight... this is a standalone GNR concert right?

I read on Wiki that Werchter festival takes place in July... so Guns are only using venue for the gig right?

But here says that the Festival takes place today..

http://www.twclassic.be/en/more-information/about-tw-classic

That´s weird..GNR hit the stage at  21:10 until 00:10. I mean only 2 hours? EDIT.: Forget it! Bad math :facepalm:

http://www.twclassic.be/en/line-up

Edited by Derick

I'll make things clear:

TW Classic is a yearly one day festival taking place on the same festival site of Rock Werchter, which is next week. 

Last year Bruce Springsteen was the headliner of TW Classic, this year it's GNR. 

GNR is playing 3h, the same set as everywhere else (since they are headliner). The others play shortened festival sets. 

Edited by st0n3r
  • Like 4