06/24/17 - Werchter, BE - Werchter Classic

alfierose

35 minutes ago, Evil Ash said:

I can try to stream on Facebook, if I put it public can you guys find it? 

I would tell you to forget the cell phone and enjoy the show. But if you can enjoy and make a stream  at the same time I would tell you that we would all be grateful. We can find you on the FB map...

Have a great show!!!:headbang:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Izzymacbeth said:

Stop it with the shortening of European countries to 2 letter abbreviations. This isn't the USA and we don't do that in Europe. How much more effort does it take to type Ireland, Germany, Belgium etc?!? 

It actually is united states of Europe, ya know EU?

4 minutes ago, Litti said:

It actually is united states of Europe, ya know EU?

No its not, you actually think that? They are countries, NOT states. I'm from here ffs. 

Plus not every country in Europe is in the fucking EU anyway. 

Edited by Izzymacbeth
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Izzymacbeth said:

Stop it with the shortening of European countries to 2 letter abbreviations. This isn't the USA and we don't do that in Europe. How much more effort does it take to type Ireland, Germany, Belgium etc?!? 

Yes, we do.

Just now, Izzymacbeth said:

No its not, you actually think that? They are countries, NOT states. I'm from here ffs. 

not for long, they are actually trying to create one big "state" with the whole EU. I'm against EU, it's a disaster.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Izzymacbeth said:

You also shortening United Kingdom in your location.

Edited by Magnus Cavalerra

Thats for a combination of 4 different countries. Everyone says UK for the whole but Scotlands never Sco, England Eng, Wales Wa etc. No one in the UK really says they are from the UK. I'm from Scotland and live in Northern Ireland. 

Edited by Izzymacbeth

1 minute ago, Izzymacbeth said:

Thats for a combination of 4 different countries. Everyone says UK fpr the whole but Scotlands never Sco, England Eng, Wales Wa etc

Like I said before, no one says it. But its written that way when we shorten it, and it's very common.

Just now, Jeez said:

Like I said before, no one says it. But its written that way when we shorten it, and it's very common.

Will agree to disagree. Not where I live. I'd never write Paris FR for example. 1. Everyone knows where Paris is and 2. I'd simply type France. 

Well if this is any indication, it should get really pleasant around here once we start wading thru the setlist! :lol:

I kid, I kid... I love these Saturday afternoon CST shows- they sync up perfectly with my drinking session. 

See ya later- hope it's a great day for those attending...

• Like 2