Black Hole Sun 
Knockin on Heavens Door
Nighttrain

Don't Cry (Melissa Intro)
The Seeker
Paradise City

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NorwegianGirl said:

It's great to see "yesterdays" being played every night now! I said before the London show I'd die happy if I ever saw it live. Seen it 3 times now and it's still on the setlist:heart: Hopefully for the next shows as well!

Yeah I really want that.   The only song I need as a "must have" is Estranged.  Yesterday's would be great too.  

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Original said:

Yeah I really want that.   The only song I need as a "must have" is Estranged.  Yesterday's would be great too.  

Estranged AND Coma, also great they play double talkin jive, never seen them playing that as i only saw them in 2010 and 12 it will be great to see them playing songs I haven't seen live, My Michelle and Out ta get me included

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

Estranged AND Coma, also great they play double talkin jive, never seen them playing that as i only saw them in 2010 and 12 it will be great to see them playing songs I haven't seen live, My Michelle and Out ta get me included

I don't know that My Michelle and Out Ta Get Me are guarantees, but you can bet on Coma,Estranged and Double Talkin Jive.

Just got back from Werchter and I thought the show was ok. Hannover was way better. Axl had a lot of Mickey moments last night and sounded off and thin on a fair amount of them. Unfortunate the crowd absolutely sucked, as always in Belgium. I saw a lot of shows over there and they are very quiet or drunk and talk about their daily life. I was really annoyed by the lack of respect by the crowd.

This is why I normally wouldn't go to a festival. This was a wake up call.

So we just got Back from Belgium and I gotta say the band kick ass man,it's so easy was powerful as always, jungle was brilliant, dtj really cool,yesterdays amazing also to make a correction on the set list as an intro to don't cry was not some Melissa stuff it was slash and Richard that play wild horses from the stones almost like in the 1992 tour,coma made my lungs jump out from my body,nightrain I was thinking with that horns sound a train is going to crash the stage ,also many planes fly so low just above the stage,slash also was using his classic only women bleed as an intro to kohd,and when the rain starts I saw axl,slash,duff,Richard very wet and soaked but they didn't give a fuck,axl Aldo he did not speak with the crowd pretty often it was all the time smiling

Those are my memories!

Next round

NIJMEGEN!

Edited by foreverguns
  • Like 3