06/29/17 - Stockholm, SE - Friends Arena

alfierose

1 hour ago, Changes said:

Started to get really excited after having felt like lennon for a while now! 

Any chance we'll be hearing OTGM or have they stopped alternating? 

Also, what are the chances of New Rose again? Prefer it over Attitude 

Counting on Don't Cry

Sober Duff is good at alternating between New Rose and Attitude, and since they played New Rose last gig it will probably be Attitude tonight. I say probably because they have played New Rose twice in a row before. So it could happen.

Don't Cry is highly likely. They play it a bit more frequently than Patience and Patience was played at the last show.

So I give it 35 % chance of New Rose and 80 % chance of Don't Cry :D

• Like 1

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

Dang, well that sucks. On the bright side I'm sure they'll do another lap of the tour so you'll get another chance eventually. Fingers crossed anyway. I'm still hoping they come back to NZ.

They're gonna have to do a full leg in Norway just to make up for this :lol: 

Just now, AslatIE said:

I hope they do a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory themed litho :lol: the author was Norwegian, right?

Oh, true, Norwegian roots anyway. They should do a Norwegian tour then. They can do Munch, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and Witches or Mathilda would be cool as well.

I was hoping for Pippi today :(

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lio said:

Oh, true, Norwegian roots anyway. They should do a Norwegian tour then. They can do Munch, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and Witches or Mathilda would be cool as well.

I was hoping for Pippi today :(

They could do Hufsa :lol: 

A skeleton with red pigtails and guns :lol: That's actually kinda badass

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

I hope they do a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory themed litho :lol: the author was Norwegian, right?

I was at the Copenhagen gig two days ago, and I swear there were more Norwegians there than Danes, in the GC anyway.

Hopefully they will have a second leg next year. The problem is a good enough venue though. Ullevål is 32k I think. They should stay far away from Telenor Arena though. Only about 20k and terrible sound.

2 minutes ago, SuperYlvis said:

I was at the Copenhagen gig two days ago, and I swear there were more Norwegians there than Danes, in the GC anyway.

Hopefully they will have a second leg next year. The problem is a good enough venue though. Ullevål is 32k I think. They should stay far away from Telenor Arena though. Only about 20k and terrible sound.

I could say the same about the 2nd london show, there must have been 15000/20000 scots there and we have 4 stadiums within a 40 mile radius which can hold in excess of 50000

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BrayWyatt said:

I could say the same about the 2nd london show, there must have been 15000/20000 scots there and we have 4 stadiums within a 40 mile radius which can hold in excess of 50000

Yeah, there are so many potential markets still in Europe, that they could easily do another leg here with 15 - 20 concerts and sell them all out easily.