06/29/17 - Stockholm, SE - Friends Arena

alfierose

A lot of clean vocals tonight on many songs.  I am not saying It's good or bad, It depends on what you are Into. I personally didn't care for this show but I hope that everyone from this board who was able to attend had a great night. 

Edited by ironmt
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, EricA said:
DDg7hNmXcAEsYa1?format=jpg
DDg6H4IXUAAOYE1?format=jpg

The second pic is one of mine from the Copenhagen show :) Here are the rest:

I can't believe the Stockholm setlist! Holy crap. They played Sorry and both Patience and Don't Cry. Damn. Wish they had done that in CPH as well..

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GunsDK said:

The second pic is one of mine from the Copenhagen show :) Here are the rest:

I can't believe the Stockholm setlist! Holy crap. They played Sorry and both Patience and Don't Cry. Damn. Wish they had done that in CPH as well..

upps have "stolen" it from yesterdays stockholm showthread on the NTforum ?! Anyway, great pics !

Edited by EricA

Such  a crappy headline in Sweden's biggest paper. The concert gets 4/5 but the headline reads "Axl's voice needs oxygen at the end" which is only referring to the review of This I Love (all songs are reviewed). On the contrary the same reviewer pointed out in the review of Copenhagen that Axl didn't even seem to be the least tired at the end of PC. On top of that it also says something like "click to see which songs only got 1/5"  

Så bra var Guns N’ Roses på Friends arena
http://www.aftonbladet.se/a/vq3El

6 minutes ago, Changes said:

Such  a crappy headline in Sweden's biggest paper. The concert gets 4/5 but the headline reads "Axl's voice needs oxygen at the end" which is only referring to the review of This I Love (all songs are reviewed). On the contrary the same reviewer pointed out in the review of Copenhagen that Axl didn't even seem to be the least tired at the end of PC. On top of that it also says something like "click to see which songs only got 1/5"  

Så bra var Guns N’ Roses på Friends arena
http://www.aftonbladet.se/a/vq3El

Yeah, that does suck. People reading only the headlines will think the concert was crappy now. I guess the editor coming up with the headlines doesn't like Axl.

11 hours ago, AlexC said:

Pretty sure this was the longest show of the entire tour so far (not counting Hannover due to the rain delay.) 30 songs would most likely bring them to the 3 hour mark or slightly over.

Hannover was 3h and 8min.

Edited by Fele