07/04/17 - Prague, CZ - Letnany Airport

alfierose

I'm thinking about arrive at the Letnany airport at 18:00, do you think will it be too late? I don't want to miss anything  (but i don't care about  the support acts), but i don't want to be waiting for too long (i'll go with my wife, she's pregnant and we have standing tickets). Thank you in advance for your advices!! :-)

46 minutes ago, thom said:

I'm thinking about arrive at the Letnany airport at 18:00, do you think will it be too late? I don't want to miss anything  (but i don't care about  the support acts), but i don't want to be waiting for too long (i'll go with my wife, she's pregnant and we have standing tickets). Thank you in advance for your advices!! :-)

I am also wondering that. Also how much time does it take to get to airport from centrum via metro? Is it too crowdy on occasions like this? I read that metro does not operate after 24:00 so is it enough time to get back to my hotel, which is on green line?

Edited by Jaaj38

11 hours ago, Jaaj38 said:

I am also wondering that. Also how much time does it take to get to airport from centrum via metro? Is it too crowdy on occasions like this? I read that metro does not operate after 24:00 so is it enough time to get back to my hotel, which is on green line?

Yes the metro is working a little longer because of the concert. You should be able to get to centrum but not to green metro.

From centrum till Letnany Airport is 30-32min with red metro.

Check dpp.cz if you need public transport tips or timetables. You can type Letnany and your Address and it shows the best ways to get to your address.

42 minutes ago, EricA said:

Concert schedule 

Doors open: 16:00

Jesse Jo Stark: 17:15

Biffy Clyro: 18:05

Guns n Roses: 19:15 !

seems this show again starts earlier than the last few ones !

Yes, because there is a curfew at 10 pm. :unsure:

Poor Axl, starting so early :nervous:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EricA said:

Concert schedule 

This is a bummer because I was hoping to experience the lightshow of the stage... I will see them first in Finland and the sun goes down 00.30 for 2 hours and the band is finished by then..

Well. 

Also no parking available

Parking will not be available for visitors at the GUNS N‘ ROSES concert;
We would kindly like to ask all the concert visitors to use a public transport -metro C line - getting off at the Letňany Metro Station and after the concert again to use the same public transport – its service from 14:00 to 20:00 and from 22:30 to 24:00 will be significantly enhanced. For transportation from the eastern part of the city you can also take advantage of an enhanced 195 bus service on Skalka – Vysočanská - Letňany route. Please note that there is a total lack of parking space at the location of the concert.

SECURITY
We would like to inform GUNS N’ ROSES concert visitors that increased security measures will be applied at Prague’s concert. We would like to ask the visitors to come ahead of time to avoid long lines and waiting. We kindly ask visitors attending shows not to bring any bags bigger than A4 size and assist us by turning up with plenty of time to spare and help make entering and exiting the arena as smooth as possible. We also encourage everyone to pay attention to their surroundings, or anything that may be of concern and avoid creating panic and unsafe situations.

RESTRICTIONS - PROHIBITED OBJECTS AND ACTIVITIES
Weapons (including knives, brass knuckles, firearms, edged and pointed weapons, axes, chains, tubes, rods - including wooden ones), pepper and / or tear sprays, explosives, combustibles, video cameras (including GoPros etc.) cameras with removable lens, audio recorders, selfie sticks, large luggage (including suitcases on wheels), seats, chairs, tables, steps and / or ladders, various footpads including polystyrene or wooden "cubes", umbrellas, glass or plastic or metal bottles, PET bottles, pressure vessels (with compressed gases including pressure horns), pyrotechnics, means of transportation (bicycles, scooters, baby strollers, skateboards, roller skates) except wheelchairs with guide and assistance dogs, if accompanying a person with a disability requiring their assistance), toxic and narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances, food or beverages (in both cases except for small quantities for immediate personal consumption - especially in case of celiac disease (gluten-free diet), syringes (except for diabetics if they bring an insulin syringe or insulin pen - a diabetic medical ID might be required), laser light sources including "small pointers" = pointers, motorcycle helmets, any other items that could be used as a weapon against other visitors, event staff or performers, especially by throwing on or around the stage (e.g. stones, etc.) and possibly other dangerous items.

Edited by Natalia92

2 hours ago, Alexman said:

Hi there. Do you think it is enough to get there at 6pm? I have a standing ticket.

I would suggest you coming earlier. I have not been there but usually on concerts with so much crowd it takes like an hour to get inside, nowadays probably even more due to strict security.

• Like 1

On 29/6/2017 at 0:31 PM, EricA said:

Concert schedule 

Thank you so much for the info!! I'll go not so much earlier than the GNR time, I hope not to be too far.... 

Ticket are still available in all categories:o, moves your asses over to prague !!!

We few people here, do not want to stand alone in front of the stage....

.....or wait, that would be cool:ph34r:

j/k

47 minutes ago, AVeljkovic_97 said:

Coming all the way from Serbia for the gig..

Can somebody tell me will there be an official store with t-shirts in Prague somewhere or will it be at the venue?

You can buy shirts and every kind of other official merchandise at the venue !

Edited by EricA
  • Like 1

On 1.7.2017 at 10:06 AM, EricA said:

Ticket are still available in all categories:o, moves your asses over to prague !!!

We few people here, do not want to stand alone in front of the stage....

.....or wait, that would be cool:ph34r:

j/k

You can buy shirts and every kind of other official merchandise at the venue !

Do you know if it's possible to upgrade the tickets from GA to Golden Circle?