07/07/17 - Paris, FR - Stade de France

alfierose

24 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

img_20170707_132129545.jpg

img_20170707_132121555.jpg

wow so cool! Different from the other Paris t-shirt I saw.

So I guess they sell different stuff in the pop-up shop, damn...

I'm not going to attend the gig tonight, my girlfriend can't come with me so it's a pass for me sadly. I would have bought this t-shirt though, DAMN!!! Wicked cool!

I'm still going to go in the pop-shop, hope I can find some cool stuff.

31 minutes ago, Sunset Boulevard said:

Why this thread isn't in the main section yet? Come on, the Show stars in 6 hours

These things some times slip through the cracks, but it appears someone moved it before I got to it.

13 minutes ago, downzy said:

Just a reminder that comments/posts need to have some tangential connection to this thread.  

General conversations/criticisms/comparisons about the band/Axl's vocals should be conducted elsewhere in this forum.

Thanks!

As we watch the periscope can we comment on the current song and how it's sounding at the time or should we strictly make it informative in the sense that we simply say "Estranged now!" Instead of "Estranged now...Axl is sounding a little rough on this one"? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

As we watch the periscope can we comment on the current song and how it's sounding at the time or should we strictly make it informative in the sense that we simply say "Estranged now!" Instead of "Estranged now...Axl is sounding a little rough on this one"? 

Can't say is sounding good either I suppose...

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Can't say is sounding good either I suppose...

Well I know they don't want to censor it too much...making it a happy zone only isn't good, but I see where they would like to keep things about the show. This one is tough. 

Im hoping comments can be made about the show without bringing up another show...I think that's what the mods want, but we'll see

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Jesus......I'm dumb. Moved now :) 

Lol Russ :lol:

Sorry everyone, I tend to keep on top of moving these threads for the most part as I'm in the Euro time zone but I've been in the hospital with my son for a couple of days with virtually no phone signal. Hope everyone has a great time tonight!

• Like 3