Openers for Europe/NA 2017

10 minutes ago, maxpax said:

Volbeat or Ugly Kid Joe. 

I once read an interview with the singer in volbeat where he proclaimed how much he hates GNR. The reason why is that he doesn't think that they're truly metal (haha). Like that's a feat, huh?

They're probably out of the equation. At least I hope so, not because of what he said but because they are one of the worst bands in the world.

• Like 2

Just now, Homefuck said:

I once read an interview with the singer in volbeat where he proclaimed how much he hates GNR. The reason why is that he doesn't think that they're truly metal (haha). Like that's a feat, huh?

They're probably out of the equation. At least I hope so, not because of what he said but because they are one of the worst bands in the world.

Which is funny since volbeat have become a radiopop act

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Homefuck said:

Can you find it? I found only one and he didn't really say anything about them except that they only knew them on Coachella line up. 

2 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Can you find it? I found only one and he didn't really say anything about them except that they only knew them on Coachella line up. 

I read it in a copy of "Sweden rock" (a Swedish magazine) a couple of years ago. I can see if I can find it online, otherwise I have the copy somewhere in the basement ;)

Edited by Homefuck
  • Like 1

Thin Lizzy were great when they opened for GNR in 2012.  Also, I saw a Dutch band last week at a small venue in London, Birth of Joy, they were great and I always think it's good to give a relatively unknown band a chance at the big time.

• Like 1

Hardcore Superstar should be on the next leg. They are the best old fashion hard rock band out there right now. 

Half the shows 

Hardcore Superstar and Alice Cooper

Half the shows

Reunited Skid Row and Michael Monroe. 

Or they could go the classic route and bring out Queen and The Rolling Stones. 

Or bust out old school and co-headline with Metallica again.