Openers for Europe/NA 2017

1 hour ago, bucketfoot said:

Punk? :lol: You serious? I don't know exactly what they are but I know they are utter fucking shit. They seem to be a watered down version of Green Day to me. You would prefer them 1000 times to The Cult or The Who? :facepalm::lol: Well there's no accounting for taste I guess.

Taste, exactly.. that's what it is. And when I hear Music that doesn't touch me then I will not say "wow", just because they have a big Name like "The Who". I saw the Cult opening for GNR in 2012, it was so boring for me. I just wanted them to be gone and couldn't wait for GNR (NewGnr) to start...

It's taste yes, and we all know that People have different tastes. I only wrote that I would prefer Billy Talent 1000 x to the Who or the Cult. You instead are insulting Billy Talent, calling them shit. Just because you don't connect to their Music......

And regarding Green Day: boring, sooooooooooooooooooooo boring............

13 minutes ago, Natty said:

Taste, exactly.. that's what it is. And when I hear Music that doesn't touch me then I will not say "wow", just because they have a big Name like "The Who". I saw the Cult opening for GNR in 2012, it was so boring for me. I just wanted them to be gone and couldn't wait for GNR (NewGnr) to start...

It's taste yes, and we all know that People have different tastes. I only wrote that I would prefer Billy Talent 1000 x to the Who or the Cult. You instead are insulting Billy Talent, calling them shit. Just because you don't connect to their Music......

And regarding Green Day: boring, sooooooooooooooooooooo boring............

Yes, my opinion is that they are shit, if that is insulting to a band you like then I'm sure you'll get over it. If you like them, then great, good for you, but to compare them to The Cult let alone The Who is one of the most laughable things I've read to be honest. Now, we can argue about this to the point of boredom but it really is simply a matter of me being right and you being wrong on this one I'm afraid.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

Yes, my opinion is that they are shit, if that is insulting to a band you like then I'm sure you'll get over it. If you like them, then great, good for you, but to compare them to The Cult let alone The Who is one of the most laughable things I've read to be honest. Now, we can argue about this to the point of boredom but it really is simply a matter of me being right and you being wrong on this one I'm afraid.

Bucketfoot has a big Ego ;)

Write whatever you want; there is no right or wrong in taste my dear, and someone with a nickname "Bucketfoot" is by the way no one that could ever have the same opinion on Music  - obviously you prefer the Bumblefoot and BUckethead era to the AFD era..... no more questions. That's it from my part ;-)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Natty said:

Bucketfoot has a big Ego ;)

Write whatever you want; there is no right or wrong in taste my dear, and someone with a nickname "Bucketfoot" is by the way no one that could ever have the same opinion on Music  - obviously you prefer the Bumblefoot and BUckethead era to the AFD era..... no more questions. That's it from my part ;-)

Err.... no, I prefer the AFD era over the NUGN'R era, obviously. Anyway, I hope you feel better after that little rant. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Support Act for Europe:  Phil Campbell (Ex-Motörhead) and the Bastard Sons

Additional Support in Munich: The Kills

in Hannover: Killing Joke

In Zürich: The Darkness

Stockholm: The Darkness and the Backyard Babies

Finland: Michael Monroe

meh

https://classicrock.net/guns-n-roses-vorband-support-deutschland/

Edited by xBrownstonex
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Helsinki: Michael Monroe

meh

Helsinki?? Meaning Hämeenlinna i suppose. Monroe and The Darkness. Not bad.

Oh man, Killing Joke?!?! Great if correct.

Edited by makkonen

1 hour ago, xBrownstonex said:

Finland: Michael Monroe

meh

Wolfmother in Vienna...pleeease Slash join them again on stage :headbang:

• Like 1

Tyler Bryant? the fuck is Tyler Bryant? I want The Darkness instead! I'm bringing my big boy ear plugs to the show just for Tyler. We always get shit openers for Gn'R here.

More time for me to mingle I suppose. But The Darkness could have been cool. I like The Darkness. His vocals are so silly.

Edited by Rovim

Sort of half-expected ByB for Sweden. Very happy that we get The Darkness too, their first two albums are great and I haven't seen them before. 

Will listen to Biffy Clyro too but IIRC it wasn't My cup of tea. 

• Like 3

Congrats to those getting The Darkness. Had I gone to Germany like I wanted, I'd be able to see them open. Oh well.

As for the some of the others, I'm sorry, great bands, but I'm tired of seeing Wolfmother and especially Tyler Bryant as openers. Hope the US gets good openers (i.e. The Darkness).

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, cc4rhu said:

And London get The Kills plus Tyler Bryant and The Shakedown.  not impressed.

Is that one band per night? 

Tyler Bryant opened for the AC/DC show I went to, I thought they were pretty good but would prefer The Darkness this time.

Oh well.

Man I'm so sorry for you lol TB&TS were shit last year.

They must be very cheap, that's why.

48 minutes ago, Rovim said:

Tyler Bryant? the fuck is Tyler Bryant? I want The Darkness instead! I'm bringing my big boy ear plugs to the show just for Tyler. We always get shit openers for Gn'R here.

More time for me to mingle I suppose. But The Darkness could have been cool. I like The Darkness. His vocals are so silly.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Man I'm so sorry for you lol TB&TS were shit last year.

They must be very cheap, that's why.

I'm in a very dark place right now. The Swedes are getting pink spandex agility to get them in a silly mood while I will be experiencing mute Tyler live on shrooms.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Tyler Bryant opened for the AC/DC show I went to, I thought they were pretty good but would prefer The Darkness this time.

Oh well.

Touching you-hooooo-oooooooooh!

Agreed.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Oh well.

That drum solo they do is worse than Matt Sorum turning your head into mashed rice. 

Was hoping it wasn't going to be them. Don't like The Kills either.