Black Hole Sun
Only Women Bleed/Knockin' on Heaven's Door
Nightrain
Melissa/Patience
The Seeker
Paradise City

vienna.png.d32099273ec7f094d190f7ad15ed0e03.png

13 hours ago, Coldheartedfan said:

I'm in search of 2 Front of stage 1-tickets. I'd pay up to face value + a little 'fee' for facilitating, but pls no offers like they can be found on the net right now for like € 299 upwards...

I am also searching for those..but it seems they are nowhere to be found... For face value is almost impossible... don't feel like paying 300$..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can't wait to see them again...after seeing them play here in Dubai. Tickets? Need to pick up my VIP tickets unfortunately directly at the venue. Gonna be the 4th time in my life that I'm gonna see them. See ya Vienna  :headbang::takethat:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If somebody is interested in "ordinary" standing tickets (NO Fos 1+2) i leave this linke here for you...Austrians !

Tickets availabel next week 20.April for original face value:

https://www.hofer.at/de/themenwelten/hofer-tickets/guns-n-roses/

This is how the ticketsale works:

Einfach  zur Kassa gehen, dort gibt es die Tickets zu kaufen. Du erhältst daraufhin zwei Kassenbons - einen als Rechnung und einen Bon mit deinem Ticketcode. Diesen Code sowie deine persönlichen Nutzerdaten (Name, Vorname, E-Mail-Adresse) anschließend zu Hause auf www.hofer-tickets.at eingeben und dein personalisiertes Print@Home Ticket ausdrucken. Das Ticket und der darauf ersichtliche Barcode sichert dir deinen Eintritt beim Konzert. Ticket daher beim Event nicht vergessen!

( I did not translate this to english,  because the tickets are only availabel at these local austrian supermarkets - no way to buy them online !)

Edited by EricA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Since I'm still searching for fos(2) tix, I have 2 spare standing tickets (green) for sale. I sell 'em for face value (+about the 20 € delivery and fees etc. cost me). Here's the ebay link, but those who are interested can also just send me a pm and we could make it work without ebay:

https://www.ebay.at/itm/192174466648 

• 1 month later...
On ‎14‎.‎06‎.‎2017 at 8:06 PM, domino said:

Guys, any idea where to pick up the VIP tickets for the Vienna concert? Flying in from Dubai for it. :headbang:

Hm, did you buy the tickets at ticketmaster? I have Early Entrance tickets for Vienna and called ticketmaster. They said: I will receive an email from Livenation a few days or at least 24 hours before the gig with all the Information. They also said that I will have to collect my ticket the day of the concert directly at the Stadium. More Information will be given in the email so I suppose you have to wait and collect your ticket as well directly at Ernst Happel Stadion.

51 minutes ago, Natty said:

Hm, did you buy the tickets at ticketmaster? I have Early Entrance tickets for Vienna and called ticketmaster. They said: I will receive an email from Livenation a few days or at least 24 hours before the gig with all the Information. They also said that I will have to collect my ticket the day of the concert directly at the Stadium. More Information will be given in the email so I suppose you have to wait and collect your ticket as well directly at Ernst Happel Stadion.

Yup, I purchased them on Ticketmaster where GNR site will connect you to. Called up as well and they said the same thing to me. Any idea how to sell my second VIP early entry ticket? Bought the ultimate VIP and need to sell the other ticket now ?

48 minutes ago, domino said:

Yup, I purchased them on Ticketmaster where GNR site will connect you to. Called up as well and they said the same thing to me. Any idea how to sell my second VIP early entry ticket? Bought the ultimate VIP and need to sell the other ticket now ?

try it here, directly on this Forum or willhaben.at, it s common internet-marketplace.