07/12/17 - Nijmegen, NL - Goffertpark

alfierose

3 hours ago, foreverguns said:

Urgent advice!

Today i'm going  to buy tickets fort golden circle(paper tickets) but how  can  i know they are not  fakes,what should i look for  or where can  i check them ?

I still  got the ones from 2 july 2006 Nijmegen, these look the same?

I request some help,thank you!

Sorry, but the only decent answer is to buy them from Ticketmaster. Hardcopy can be faked. E-tickets can be faked or even sold multiple times.

I'm curious - are you grossly overpaying for them? If so, please stop stimulating illegal re-sale of tickets. They're alreaqdy stupidly expensive. People on Marktplaats who want to make a buck deserve to be prosecuted. 

2 hours ago, foreverguns said:

So  topticketshop charge my creditcard,send me an email ticket and  10 days before the show i will get the real paper tickets,is this the way  it works?

In the past i buy them from  free record shop.... But  not  this time :(

If it is not an official outlet of Ticketswap app, where tickets are verified, I wouldn't do it. The risk of being scammed is too big, sadly enough.

17 hours ago, foreverguns said:

Well,,someone bought them  in presale i think,these are real paper tickets not  e-tickets,i'm going to meet with that guy in person,anyone else got this golden circle paper tickets?

What about topticketshop ?

Is this a trusted site?

Nope, thats actually one of the scalpers. They (try to) buy up large amounts of tickets to resell them at ridiculous prices.

20 hours ago, username said:

Sorry, but the only decent answer is to buy them from Ticketmaster. Hardcopy can be faked. E-tickets can be faked or even sold multiple times.

I'm curious - are you grossly overpaying for them? If so, please stop stimulating illegal re-sale of tickets. They're alreaqdy stupidly expensive. People on Marktplaats who want to make a buck deserve to be prosecuted. 

That's one thing that's good in Belgium. You can be prosecuted if you try to sell tickets at more than face value.

I bought my Axl/DC tickets below face value on Ticketswap, but was so worried I wouldn't be able to get in. I could see the facebook page of the guy I bought them from, but when I got the tickets, they were on someone else's name. So even if the guy I bought them from was okay, the guy whose name was on the tickets could still have sold them on or used them himself :nervous:In the end I got in alright, but I was panicking beforehand.

@foreverguns Topticketshop is one of the 8 ticket resellers that's being brought to trial by a Belgian consumer organisation. http://www.ilovemyticket.be/nl/

• Like 1

Topticketshop looks like  it's the only site that still has golden circle tickets at an unmodified price (189€) from at least this monday,and that made me a bit sceptical,ticketmaster  i believe  it's sold out,so  not many choices left.my budget is around 400€ for  2 golden circle tickets,but  where should i buy them,i am hopeless at this point :(

58 minutes ago, foreverguns said:

Topticketshop looks like  it's the only site that still has golden circle tickets at an unmodified price (189€) from at least this monday,and that made me a bit sceptical,ticketmaster  i believe  it's sold out,so  not many choices left.my budget is around 400€ for  2 golden circle tickets,but  where should i buy them,i am hopeless at this point :(

Unmodified price!!??? :lol: 

They were 135 on Ticketmaster you know... You're getting royally fucked any time you buy something at Topticketshop. AND contributing to the problem. 

• 1 month later...

For people who was last ssummer at a big concert in Nijmegen,or maybe years ago...how many people can handle  this golden circle(early entry) and the next one golden circle staanplaats?

I still didn't buy tickets yet for Nijmegen as i yet arrive in Holland so i still wait for my salary at the end of the month!

Thank you 

Looking further for replies!