07/12/17 - Nijmegen, NL - Goffertpark

alfierose

4 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

Why does Axls face look unnaturally smooth. He is a guy in his 50s.. where  is his stuble? Even a clean shaven will have stuble

Probably makeup like news anchors use. Even back in the day he either had some kind of beard or looked like he does now. Guys in their 20s have stubble too. It's not like GnR started when he was 12.

45 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The Who and 'DC are both legendary bands. Why are people even discussing stuff like this, and questioning these bands? Why are people questioning Angus Young?

Not all people questioning, maybe 2 or 3 people,the most not , Angus deserve respect

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

So I don't understand how someone who likes Out Ta Get Me, for example, hates Riff Raff (not caring for it because it's another band's song is one thing and hating on it is another).

and "You're Crazy" rock version sounds like "The Seeker" :ph34r:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

and "You're Crazy" rock version sounds like "The Seeker" :ph34r:

It does indeed. But I've heard (I don't know much about these things myself) that it's a common chord progression so it can't be considered a rip-off.

5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

It does indeed. But I've heard (I don't know much about these things myself) that it's a common chord progression so it can't be considered a rip-off.

hehe I didn't say or meant its a rip-off.

Just noticing the similarities or how one song was, maybe, inspired by the other.

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

hehe I didn't say or meant its a rip-off.

Just noticing the similarities or how one song was, maybe, inspired by the other.

Yes, maybe :) Like Highway To Hell and Alright Now (although this one is considered a rip-off by some people :lol:)

2 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Longest NITL show so far clocking in at just under three and a half hours. Bitch about what songs are played or not played all you want (you still look dumb), but that's insanely impressive. Most popular bands play for two hours when they tour, with a static setlist. Guns have consistently played at least two and a half hours, and recently they've been clocking in at over three hour shows. I find that to be incredible, because aside from Bruce Springsteen, who really does that?

I can only hope I get a show/setlist like this at one of the many shows I'm going to the rest of this year.

At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if this lineup finally goes and breaks the record set back in 2009.

Couldn't agree more! But I can add Leonard Cohen and Paul McCartney from the elite list of 3-hour+ shows I've seen. ;)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Packersfan#4#12 said:

I'll be at the St. Louis show can't wait!!

Wondering if I should wear my St Louis sucks shirt????

The shirt would be questionable in St. Louis. 

I hope Axl makes some smartass comment when they play RQ though 

52 minutes ago, Packersfan#4#12 said:

I'll be at the St. Louis show can't wait!!

Wondering if I should wear my St Louis sucks shirt????

Wear a Packers jersey. It'll make it easy for other Forum members to spot you.  (Or maybe you want to avoid that possibility.) :rofl-lol:

• Like 1