07/12/17 - Nijmegen, NL - Goffertpark

alfierose

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, foreverguns said:

any one have experience with topticketshop?

i see now they have tickets for 64 euros(general admission)for nijmegen show!

7 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

I wouldn't buy them even if it was just because I don't want to support agencies that rip off the fans by purchasing tickets and selling them at much higher prices. I suspect that this is a batch they need to get rid off, because generally they just fuck people over. Don't buy anything that isn't through an official sales channel imo. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Chuerta86 said:

Still available at 100 euros. Message if interested.

A friend of mine wants to buy the ticket. If you still have offcourse. You can text me at my phonenumber and we'll work it out. 0652301648 ??

• Like 1

On ‎21‎-‎6‎-‎2017 at 9:57 AM, .Seal said:

How is the transportation between Nijmegen and Amsterdam after the gig?

There is a website for this www.NS.nl it's the website of public trains, you can fill in the location you are traveling from and traveling to and you can also select the date and time there! usually there are nightrains but it's a week day so it will never be later than 1pm I think. Goodluck!

• Like 1

On 2017-6-21 at 9:57 AM, .Seal said:

How is the transportation between Nijmegen and Amsterdam after the gig?

last train departing from Nijmegen Central station to Utrecht Central station at 00:43 AM, you'll have to make a transfer to another train at Utrecht Central station in order to get to A'dam CS.

last direct train to Amsterdam CS goes at 22:43 PM.

earliest train departing in the morning : 05:37 AM. This is a direct train to A'dam.

No other public transportation available. A taxicab will be very, very costly because of the distance between the two cities

Edited by Ender04
  • Like 1

On 2017-6-25 at 3:08 AM, GNRmello77 said:

There is a website for this www.NS.nl it's the website of public trains, you can fill in the location you are traveling from and traveling to and you can also select the date and time there! usually there are nightrains but it's a week day so it will never be later than 1pm I think. Goodluck!

6 hours ago, Ender04 said:

last train departing from Nijmegen Central station to Utrecht Central station at 00:43 AM, you'll have to make a transfer to another train at Utrecht Central station in order to get to A'dam CS.

last direct train to Amsterdam CS goes at 22:43 PM.

earliest train departing in the morning : 05:37 AM. This is a direct train to A'dam.

No other public transportation available. A taxicab will be very, very costly because of the distance between the two cities

Thanks for the infos! I was actually looking at some pages offering transportation there and back with a bus that leaves after the gig.

Well, that makes it nearly impossible to buy lithos before the show then. Unless the merch stands are outside the venue. Let's hope that. In Werchter it was no problem to go out and get back in again. They did have lockers too, but they were too small for the lithos, even the biggest ones.

Im flying from South Africa!! Whoo hoo!! 

Question ... i booked my ticket through viagogo and didnt realise it was a resellers vibe ... has anyone ever used them before and had any problems? There is a different name but i did get an email to download my ticket and have it! 

• Like 1

On 29.6.2017 at 9:27 AM, Lio said:

Well, that makes it nearly impossible to buy lithos before the show then. Unless the merch stands are outside the venue. Let's hope that. In Werchter it was no problem to go out and get back in again. They did have lockers too, but they were too small for the lithos, even the biggest ones.

I'm confident there will be merch stands outside

• Like 1

On 6/30/2017 at 10:44 PM, Mjmrama said:

Im flying from South Africa!! Whoo hoo!! 

Question ... i booked my ticket through viagogo and didnt realise it was a resellers vibe ... has anyone ever used them before and had any problems? There is a different name but i did get an email to download my ticket and have it! 

Fingers crossed that it's legit. 

• Like 1