07/15/17 - Tel Aviv, IL - Hayarkon Park

alfierose

17 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

I haven't listened to a version since the beginning of the leg but I like that he changed the high notes to add more rasp. It sounds much better imo 

I noticed that between London and Paris, I agree it's an awesome improvement.

On 16.07.2017 at 2:52 AM, Silent Jay said:

http://music-news.com/news/UK/106827/news

Rose and his bandmates have also been criticised by their peers for refusing to boycott Israel on their ongoing world tour. Stars like Roger Waters and Sonic Youth founder Thurston Moore have called on musicians to stay away from the country until leaders make peace with their Palestinian neighbours.

Oh really? Why not, indeed? Fuck the fans! Those goddamned political leaders are the only ones who matter. We'll sure show them!
...Fucking demented old farts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scumcat Esq. said:

Oh really? Why not, indeed? Fuck the fans! Those goddamned political leaders are the only ones who matter. We'll sure show them!
...Fucking demented old farts.

100%,now happen same with Radiohead be critized too for go Israel

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 0:45 AM, iftheworld said:

Did anyone notice Slash's hat stayed on while doing that Hand Stand. Wow.

When did Slash start wearing the hat all the time in live performances?  I don't think he did during the UYI tour.

As for how it stays on, I assume it is pinned into his hair.

Was an awesome show, we enjoyed it immensly.

I made a recap of the show (short clips from most songs, the only full parts are the Slash solo + godfather and Paradise City, I didn't take full clips since I prefer to enjoy the show rather than being busy with the phone all the time).

On 18/7/2017 at 2:08 PM, Gnrcane said:

When did Slash start wearing the hat all the time in live performances?  I don't think he did during the UYI tour.

As for how it stays on, I assume it is pinned into his hair.

he started with the hat and glasses 100% on the Velvet Revolver Libertad Tour around 2007/2008 i think...

On 15.7.2017 at 2:43 PM, Oldest Goat said:

lol Roger Waters is not an anti-semite. Clearly you have no understanding of the word or the larger issue over there.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a fun and safe time! :headbang: Are you attending @Rovim ?

Sadly, I have missed this show, but maybe next time. I never know. I've read they did Twat. Feels bad, but at least it wasn't Catcher.