07/27/17 - St Louis, MO - The Dome

4 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

It will be interesting to see if he does apologize...although I wonder how much he would say, being that he got into a good amount of legal/criminal trouble for it....he may not take "legal" responsibility for what happened....but my best guess is that he says that his beef was with the city (government) of St.Louis not the people or the fans themselves....if he says anything at all.  He might just be best off saying something very lighthearted and just moving on, imo.

I wasn't really thinking of the legal aspect. You are correct and he may be better off to say nothing at all.  Anyway, I am really looking forward to this particular show.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ironmt said:

I don't know about the upper level being closed In St Louis. It does look like there are quite a few tickets left. I guess we will see tomorrow and If you are going maybe you could let us know. I agree Minneapolis should sell out and seems to be a hot area for sure.

There afe almost tickets in upper level sold,so there are about 6-7000 tickets...In other level left 2000-3000 tickets...I'm sure you're wrong

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, gnrkoncerti said:

There afe almost tickets in upper level sold,so there are about 6-7000 tickets...In other level left 2000-3000 tickets...I'm sure you're wrong

It looks like there are a decent amount of tickets still available. I guess we will see tomorrow. I am not saying It will be closed off, I am not sure. I am sure that the Denver show will certainly be closed off.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GoForJMark said:

that's Steven's. He's back didn't you hear? 

lol jk

Hope they open with Rocket Queen. But they probably won't. :lol:

Well, that was a rumour that came around in Ireland the night before Slane. Was it not Royal Bloods drummer claimed it was Steven back for the next American leg?

9 minutes ago, ckgent said:

Well, that was a rumour that came around in Ireland the night before Slane. Was it not Royal Bloods drummer claimed it was Steven back for the next American leg?

Highly unlikely. If you see how Axl talked about Steven in the interview with Globo, he doesn't really seemed to be fond of the idea having Steven back. Plus that one in argentina when Axl said "what the fuck is he doing here?" 

So there... and we are probably at the wrong thread with this topic so ciao with this. haha

3 hours ago, cremefraiche said:

GNR don't "do" anything, in fairness. Up to promoters and the venue etc usually

You'd think they would learn their lesson and not give people chairs this time around :lol:

Edited by Gibson_Guy87