Black Hole Sun
Knockin' On Heaven's Door 
Nightrain
Don't Cry 
Whole Lotta Rosie 
Patience 
The Seeker
Paradise City

20429723_10155625019163069_4463462814259644015_n.thumb.jpg.8358cd81afc5224fd00a05dfa64917cd.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/5/2016 at 5:28 PM, Estranged Reality said:

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Minnepolis, Minnesota

U.S. Bank Stadium

Capacity:  66,655

Opener:

Forum Members Attending:

Jnad29, oachs83, Braxon Raine, Gibson_Guy87

Metallica was sold out last summer with an announced crowd of 50,000.   So technically the capacity is closer to 50,000 not 66,000.   I think the 66,000 is for NFL games.  

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/24/2017 at 10:28 PM, Original said:

It looks like Mpls has sold really well so far.   Will no doubt be awesome. 

Hope so. I had taken it off my list since they added Little Rock. I've got to take my daughter to Minneapolis on the 31st, so might as well take her to her first GNR show before she goes back to her moms.

• Like 1

I'm excited, but my experience at the Metallica show last year is making me a little nervous. The sound was...not great. Of course I was far away and I'm close for this one. And Metallica's sound is it's own special breed of noise. I'm assuming the ushers actually know their way around the stadium now which should help with the incidentals.

12 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

I'm excited, but my experience at the Metallica show last year is making me a little nervous. The sound was...not great. Of course I was far away and I'm close for this one. And Metallica's sound is it's own special breed of noise. I'm assuming the ushers actually know their way around the stadium now which should help with the incidentals.

That was the 1st ever concert at the new stadium, so I'm hoping (since they have had a few more since) the sound will be better.  I'm in PIT.  Should be kick ass.

Is anyone after GAPIT1 tickets for this show, I have two that I will no longer be able to use due to work demands (at least get to go back in October for Arena shows).

Face value of $250 each only - I will swallow the fees. I have them ready to email by pdf (can send a pic of them in advance if required with my ID and original purchase email).

Thanks

On 06/07/2017 at 8:30 AM, UK_GNR said:

Is anyone after GAPIT1 tickets for this show, I have two that I will no longer be able to use due to work demands (at least get to go back in October for Arena shows).

Face value of $250 each only - I will swallow the fees. I have them ready to email by pdf (can send a pic of them in advance if required with my ID and original purchase email).

Thanks

Popped them on stubhub but if anyone on here wants them then will do for $450 a pair all in, about $100 under face value.

Thanks

Just got an email from TM.   Time change.

Hi live event fan,
Your event is still on, but it's at a new time. 
Guns N’ Roses
U.S. Bank Stadium
Sunday, July 30th at 7:30PM NEW TIME: 7PM
Your tickets are still good - see you there!
Questions? Please reply to this email,  or get answers right now

Thanks for being a fan.
Ticketmaster Fan Support

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, aceface said:

I'll be in the Pit.  Is there a pre party anywhere?

Everywhere in downtown Minneapolis? Spending my day bar hopping up by Target Center/TCF Stadium/First Ave. and then making the drunken walk to the show. First time seeing Axl, Slash, and Duff share the stage since the Metallica/FNM show at the dome. I saw them all separately since then, but this is going to be special.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Locke said:

Everywhere in downtown Minneapolis? Spending my day bar hopping up by Target Center/TCF Stadium/First Ave. and then making the drunken walk to the show. First time seeing Axl, Slash, and Duff share the stage since the Metallica/FNM show at the dome. I saw them all separately since then, but this is going to be special.

Agreed, this is special and the party will be all over Mpls.  Just wanted to pinpoint a general area to meet up with fellow members.