07/30/17 - Minneapolis, MN - US Bank Stadium

Estranged Reality

8 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

lol. That boring fucking american crowd again. Jesus..what is wrong with them?

agree, I was in the pit and it was embarrassing looking around and everyone was standing there and I was the only one who seemed to be having fun

15 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Thank's to the forum member that pointed it out, but this Paradise City intro with no Axl must be one of the highlights of the 2017 shows. Up there with the Only Women Bleed return (and that day Axl sang on it).

Look at this. Just beautiful. Now they need to slow it down a little. When was the last time Axl sang the intro correctly?

Thank god! I've never been more happy than to hear that guitar riff and not hear Axl...definitely a highlight! 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

It's embarrassing...I don't get it haha the sad thing is is that this will be one of the best crowds on the leg 

It really is embarrassing! The sound was so bad upstairs that we moved to a standing area on the 2nd level and we were dancing and loving it and numerous people were staring at us like we had 2 heads! If they want to stand with their arms crossed, more power to them, but I'm at a rock show and I'm going let lose and party!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, k12 said:

agree, I was in the pit and it was embarrassing looking around and everyone was standing there and I was the only one who seemed to be having fun

I was in the pit on Slash's side and majority of people were having fun.

I was embarrassed by grown ass men holding their phones up vs living in the present. But that's the world we live in. 

Bottom line is I had fun and the show exceeded my expectations. 

22 hours ago, LOV2ROK said:

Would like to stop in here and introduce myself.Name is Dan and i'm from a suburb of the Twin Cities.Lived here my whole lfe.
Wanted to let anyone in here know that i just got home from work and started to upload my videos to Youtube.Only 3 so far,so you'll have to be patient ;)
Had rail between Duff & Axl right on the corner of the part of the stage that juts out,so had a pretty nice view.Think they turned out pretty decent.
Had a few songs that stopped while recording (camera issue while zooming,so need a new one with 4K instead),so had to quickly restart.So a few are in 2 parts :(
Let me know what you guys think and spread the word if you think they are worth seeing and sharing.
Here's my page link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6jiL-XB5HObOmoJ2eWMtvw

Thanks for the awesome videos.  And thanks for the company all day!  You were no. 1 in line, my wife and I were no. 6 and 7 (John and Mandi)!   Awesome show, awesome day! 

Edited by Braxon Raine

On 8/1/2017 at 10:05 AM, GNRfanMILO said:

Thank's to the forum member that pointed it out, but this Paradise City intro with no Axl must be one of the highlights of the 2017 shows. Up there with the Only Women Bleed return (and that day Axl sang on it).

Look at this. Just beautiful. Now they need to slow it down a little. When was the last time Axl sang the intro correctly?

Woah...I have not heard the slash solo on this song live since 1993...

• Like 1