08/11/17 - Winston-Salem, NC - BB&T Field

Estranged Reality

On 8/13/2017 at 4:10 AM, ZoSoRose said:

Hey I like the tour! :lol:

I wasn't thinking of you or anyone specific at all. But what I said is true. Every time he has a really bad night or chooses to sing clean/conserve his voice for a run of shows people say "He's done." And every single time he comes back at some point and blows us away. I'll call a spade a spade and say anyone who writes him off is pretty stupid. It's been happening at least since MTV 2002 and probably Rio '01 although I can't remember what people were saying after that show. 

While obviously still an amazing show and Slash in particular was on fire, I too would like to know what ultimately dictates if they shorten the setlist. It's like "Hey Winston-Salem, we've never played here before and have had two days off since our last show!  We could've come out earlier but there's no curfew so it's cool. We're still going to screw you out of three songs though, but the rest we promise will be incredible! "

I know it's first world problems and all but it just irks me.