G.a pit 1 & 2

Agreed that there's tons of room. We went in shortly after the gates opened (didnt line up early) and still ended up on the rail on slashs side at the end of the stage. It was absolutely amazing. 

Definitely more than 5 rows. I think 15 is a good estimate. 

Let's not confuse US pit tickets with Euro Golden circle areas, they are not the same concept. Golden circle areas are far larger.

I was in the pit in New Jersey and it felt like a gap between the stage and audience like a camera run, totally different to these Golden circle areas.

5 hours ago, Carburetta said:

Let's not confuse US pit tickets with Euro Golden circle areas, they are not the same concept. Golden circle areas are far larger.

I was in the pit in New Jersey and it felt like a gap between the stage and audience like a camera run, totally different to these Golden circle areas.

3 hours ago, delfino88 said:

Probably. But other venues have 2 front of stage pits which probably won't be that big.

I think the pit descriptions like @Carburetta mentioned are only applicable to North Ametican shows for sure.  Other areas have different sized pits for a variety of reasons.

Edited by tsinindy

I was in the Pit for the Vegas show and it was huge.  Plenty of room.  I was on the floor for the Orlando show but from my vantage point, people were moving around freely in the Pit there...looked like there was plenty of room there as well.

Edited by Kasanova King

19 minutes ago, Original said:

Any good aerial shots of US stadium pits?

Found this from Toronto.  Pits look real small from the picture.  I guess it's a weird picture though as its a panoramic shot.

guns-n-roses-160715-rogers-centre-katari

Kansas City

AIC-_GNR_stage_setup_NiTLt_6-29-16.jpg

Edited by Captain SK