08/13/17 - Hershey, PA - Hersheypark Stadium

Estranged Reality

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Hershey, PA

Hersheypark Stadium

Capacity: 30,000

Opener:

Forum Members Attending:

The Real McCoy, Hollywood Zombie, TLC, mrw80, DanielCT, SlashisGOD, Powerage5, inthejungle1

SETLIST

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Better
Estranged
Live and Let Die
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
Duff's Solo - Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/Attitude
This I Love
Civil War
Yesterdays
Coma
Band Intros
Jam+Godfather Theme/Sweet Child O' Mine
Used To Love Her
My Michelle
Richard N' Slash - Wish You Were Here
Layla/November Rain
Black Hole Sun
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Nightrain

ENCORE:

Jam/Don't Cry
Whole Lotta Rosie
Patience
The Seeker
Paradise City

3 hours ago, Hollywood Zombie said:

Got my tickets. the wife was more excited then I was haha. she  didn't want to go when they played Philly but they won her over. the biggest thing she tells people is that all the members stayed on stage in the heat while Axl changed. she thought slash was amazing. glad that it's only 20 minutes from my place. 

About 90 mins from me. I'll get my tickets on Saturday. Will probably need to go with the cheap seats again, but there's really not a bad seat in that stadium from what I remember.

Gonna grab tickets saturday as well. Never been to this stadium before- any tips on where to sit? 

i had pit in philly, then nosebleeds for metlife night 2. Would love to spring for pit again, but with the holidays that just ain't happening. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mrw80 said:

Gonna grab tickets saturday as well. Never been to this stadium before- any tips on where to sit? 

i had pit in philly, then nosebleeds for metlife night 2. Would love to spring for pit again, but with the holidays that just ain't happening. 

It's a small stadium - I was there for Aerosmith and KISS in 2003. From what I remember, there's really not a bad seat in the house.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The Real McCoy said:

It's a small stadium - I was there for Aerosmith and KISS in 2003. From what I remember, there's really not a bad seat in the house.

No, all the seats are good even the grandstands, at concerts this summer I bought cheap seats and they had standing room behind the seated area farthest to the back so you get a great view. parking should be 15 to 20 bucks unless they do free parking again. I'm glad they are having it here.  

• Like 1

I know the capacity is only about 30,000 for this stadium. Does anyone think it will sell out quickly?  Wondering if grabbing tickets now or waiting is the best optjon?  I know for Philly I bought right away and kept watching more seats be released and prices lowered. I eventually upgraded. That said, I know thats a much bigger stadium, but also a much bigger market. 

On 12/8/2016 at 6:28 AM, mrw80 said:

I know the capacity is only about 30,000 for this stadium. Does anyone think it will sell out quickly?  Wondering if grabbing tickets now or waiting is the best optjon?  I know for Philly I bought right away and kept watching more seats be released and prices lowered. I eventually upgraded. That said, I know thats a much bigger stadium, but also a much bigger market. 

Quickly? No. Eventually? Maybe. The only time I've been there for a concert is The Rolling Stones in 2005, and they did sell it out eventually. 

Anyways, count me in for this one.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I'll be there too!  August seems so far away. 

Ahhh, well I will not be at this show but the San Antonio one. :D I like reading all the latest updates in the show threads since I watch them on periscope! :) I saw this pic in a facebook GNR group. Kickass banner!

• Like 1