08/13/17 - Hershey, PA - Hersheypark Stadium

Estranged Reality

20 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

This one?  Image may contain: tree and outdoor

That would be it!! I hoped the fence and got one with no trees! Never had a problem posting pics on here so I'm a little confused lol It's a kick ass concert venue, seen many kick ass bands there over the years. I can't wait to see ya all there!! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BudBeamBlow said:

That would be it!! I hoped the fence and got one with no trees! Never had a problem posting pics on here so I'm a little confused lol It's a kick ass concert venue, seen many kick ass bands there over the years. I can't wait to see ya all there!! 

Yeah I have not tried uploading my own pics through a website to post in the forum, so I usually have to find other people's pics on the net to copy and paste. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah I have not tried uploading my own pics through a website to post in the forum, so I usually have to find other people's pics on the net to copy and paste. 

When I saw them in Philadelphia in July, I uploaded a few pics with no problem, I'm not sure what the deal is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BudBeamBlow said:

When I saw them in Philadelphia in July, I uploaded a few pics with no problem, I'm not sure what the deal is.

Because of this new policy that downzy posted awhile back.... 

"Due to heavy strains to our hosting infrastructure, we are no longer allowing non-Club Members the ability to upload images/attachments to their posts.  We have seen a dramatic rise to the amount of data being stored by our hosting provider, so much so that it has made scaling our hosting costs quite difficult.  

We're also going to the trouble of removing some of the larger attachments and images.  Going forward, it is preferable if users link to images/files from an online hosting site.  A great site to use to post photos is https://postimage.org

We apologize for the inconveniences and hope you understand the need to manage our data."

Thanks!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Because of this new policy that downzy posted awhile back.... 

"Due to heavy strains to our hosting infrastructure, we are no longer allowing non-Club Members the ability to upload images/attachments to their posts.  We have seen a dramatic rise to the amount of data being stored by our hosting provider, so much so that it has made scaling our hosting costs quite difficult.  

We're also going to the trouble of removing some of the larger attachments and images.  Going forward, it is preferable if users link to images/files from an online hosting site.  A great site to use to post photos is https://postimage.org

We apologize for the inconveniences and hope you understand the need to manage our data."

Thanks!

That explains it! Thanks for sharing that with me! The greatest rock n roll band on the planet reuniting will do that! 

• Like 3

Didn't think I could go after attending 2 shows this past summer but it looks like my luck has changed.  Found Someone to go with... check, Babysitter for the day... Check... means of transportation, check.... now all I need are tickets.  Doesn't look like it is selling out at least at the moment, so planning on buying tix next month. From what I remember, they had bench seating in the upper levels which was kind of annoying, but I haven't been there in over 20 years...   Kind of a cool coming "full circle here"... Saw them for the first time in 91 with Skid Row @ Hershey and now I will get to see them again in 2017... Oh how SWEET it is!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, metalms said:

Didn't think I could go after attending 2 shows this past summer but it looks like my luck has changed.  Found Someone to go with... check, Babysitter for the day... Check... means of transportation, check.... now all I need are tickets.  Doesn't look like it is selling out at least at the moment, so planning on buying tix next month. From what I remember, they had bench seating in the upper levels which was kind of annoying, but I haven't been there in over 20 years...   Kind of a cool coming "full circle here"... Saw them for the first time in 91 with Skid Row @ Hershey and now I will get to see them again in 2017... Oh how SWEET it is!!

That is awesome girly! :thumbsup: I am going to the San Antonio show and have yet to get tickets.. but since it is not till Sept and is selling slowly, I got time. I can not wait!!! :D

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Slash's Top Hat said:

Who is the opener for this show.  I was hoping for somebody good. We got Alice in Chains in DC and they were great!

Not announced, and likely won't be for several months. Europe openers still unannounced.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mahlbowski said:

Anyone staying at the Rodeway Inn on East Chocolate avenue?

Never stayed there, but just about all of the hotels on Chocolate Ave are pretty nice and very easy to get to the stadium from. 

We've stayed in Hershey many time for stuff with my kids and we always stay in Grantville. It's 3 miles from the stadium, a very easy drive and usually much cheaper than the hotels right by the park/stadium

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, inthejungle1 said:

Ticketmaster just changed start time to 6pm. Possible 3+ hour show like Nijmegen and Tel Aviv?

Does that means Live goes on at 6:00, or GNR goes on at 6:00?  That would be my luck to be late to a show Axl is finally on time for. :lol:

3 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Does that means Live goes on at 6:00, or GNR goes on at 6:00?  That would be my luck to be late to a show Axl is finally on time for. :lol:

In most of the shows this tour the opener has come on at the posted time, then 30-45 minute set change, then GNR. So my guess is Live at 6:00 and GNR 7:30-8:00 ish. They may post specifics on twitter or fb when time gets closer.

This could just be that Hershey imposed a curfew so they need to start sooner to play full set.

Edited by inthejungle1
  • Like 1