08/16/17 - Buffalo, NY - New Era Field

Estranged Reality

13 hours ago, LoadedNightraiN said:

I'll be there!

We need to get a mygnr tailgate lot setup!

Buffalo has a HUGE tailgate tradition.  I saw The Stones there last summer and the tailgating was fucking fantastic.

When we get closer, I'll hit up one of the lot owners and I'm sure he'll reserve some spaces for us.  Hammer's Lot.  A few blocks from the stadium!

• Like 2

On 12/7/2016 at 8:21 AM, KURT19 said:

Buffalo has a HUGE tailgate tradition.  I saw The Stones there last summer and the tailgating was fucking fantastic.

When we get closer, I'll hit up one of the lot owners and I'm sure he'll reserve some spaces for us.  Hammer's Lot.  A few blocks from the stadium!

Fucking right, Ralph Wilson (Sorry, can't get behind the new name) has a history as one of the best tailgates at any NFL stadium. We'll definitely have a good MyGNR party, too bad @Black Sabbath will be too busy spending the whole day in line to have fun with us :awesomeface:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Fucking right, Ralph Wilson (Sorry, can't get behind the new name) has a history as one of the best tailgates at any NFL stadium. We'll definitely have a good MyGNR party, too bad @Black Sabbath will be too busy spending the whole day in line to have fun with us :awesomeface:

If we get there early enough to tailgate and I secure my spot in line, I'll go back and forth. Fuck off :lol:

• Like 2

There are so many tickets still available.  The resale prices on TM and I'm sure on Stubhub are hilarious, in most cases there are better seats available directly from TM at 1/3 of the cost of these scalpers.

I'm going to wait until closer to the show date to buy my tix.....if more don't sell there are going to be discounts (like the 2016 tour) or resale tickets below face value.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2016 at 7:55 AM, Maynard James Keenan said:

There are so many tickets still available.  The resale prices on TM and I'm sure on Stubhub are hilarious, in most cases there are better seats available directly from TM at 1/3 of the cost of these scalpers.

I'm going to wait until closer to the show date to buy my tix.....if more don't sell there are going to be discounts (like the 2016 tour) or resale tickets below face value.

That's a safe bet - this one isn't gonna be selling out.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2017 at 11:27 AM, Maynard James Keenan said:

Exactly what I was hoping for.  One way or the other I hope to get in there well below face value.

You should have no problem doing that unless they announce a massive opener and there's a spike in ticket sales. Everything but the pit looks wide open. 

• 1 month later...