08/21/17 - Ottawa, ON - TD Place Stadium

Estranged Reality

@Powerage5 Not when the already expensive tickets cost me an extra 30%. :lol:

I'm already pissed I didn't wait for the Nightrain to get pit tickets for Ottawa. Oh well, I "only" got Row 5. I couldn't resist getting the exact same seats I had for Toronto. It was too much of a coincidence to pass up.

I should add I entered a contest with my local radio station for Buffalo tickets so you never know. ;)

• Like 1

It's probably more trouble than it's worth but man, never have I gone through so much trouble for a ticket upgrade.

TD Place's website doesn't give you a direct number for the box office, instead it's to a ticketing hotline. I called them, and over two days of speaking to three different people, it seems they were only taught to say "we don't give refunds and there's nothing we can do" which is of course total bullshit since Ticketmaster does refunds all the time. They can shove their own policies especially when the Nightrain password didn't work on their site. I decided to test them and say fine, upgrade me to Paradise City so I get the pit tickets anyways. "Sorry we can't do that" is all I got. They don't want extra money either? So finally after an unnecessarily long phone call they told me to call guest services.

Guest services? "Oh no problem here's the direct number to the guy who runs the box office."

Why was that so difficult? In the mean time I verified with Live Nation's fan number that yes, a refund can be done but that technically they can't access TD Place's ticket sales so it needs to be done by them. They too were greatly confused why nobody on TD's ticketing hotline would offer the direct box office number.

The guy I spoke to direct at TD Place said he's got to run it through the promoter (I assume he means Live Nation) and will get back to me ASAP. He was easy to talk to and got it. He was equally confused why nobody would give out his direct number. Basically, this was the TD ticketing hotline:

med_1472187064_1384309019_image.jpg

I've also been bitching on the Nightrain about it. There's already a bitchfest there about how Ottawa's website sucked for the password so it seems I'm not alone. :lol:

After all this, I hope to see you guys and girls in the pit!

• Like 2