Black Hole Sun
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Nightrain
Don't Cry
The Seeker
Melissa intro/Patience
Whole Lotta Rosie
Paradise City

21078277_10155711655978069_1287992072874769660_n.thumb.jpg.9314a0fbc0cfee0ed08d6282800928a9.jpg

• Like 1

I will be attending this show. It is taking place in our brand new 278 million dollar stadium that opens in July 2017. I will be the first to admit that I am an AC/DC fan first and foremost but had the opportunity to see Axl live in September in NYC at the MSG show.  I had floor seats then that I bought when they went on resale so thanks to whoever asked for a refund on them. :) Axl absolutely blew my mind and I can't say enough good things about the job he did.

I used the Nighttrain presale yesterday to purchase tickets for my wife in GA Pit 1 on Slash's side.  We have other friends that are also in the same pit so very looking forward to it.

new-stadium-design.jpg

Edited by Captain SK
Added information

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
15 hours ago, DeeCee5 said:

Hey. My husband and I are headed to Regina from Edmonton and we made reservations at Beer Brothers downtown for 8pm on Saturday night....night before the show. Any other fans want to join us? 

Beer brothers is great, I'm heading down Sunday morning. Where are everyone's seats?

2 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

@Captain SK Thanks for the pics of the stadium, it looks great.  Hope you have a good show and thanks also for saying nice things about Axl, being an AC/DC fan an all.;) 

I had the opportunity to see Axl help AC/DC in September in NYC at MSG. Truly a fantastic experience...

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Derick said:

Regina...at home on the plains

If you look at a map of North America, you'll find Regina right at the center of the continent, in the heart of the Canadian plains. The land is flat and seems to stretch out forever. Regina is like an oasis of trees, people and buildings. Though now home to nearly 200,000 people, it was once barren grassland with no trees and little water.

Before the arrival of settlers in the 1880s, First Nations hunters came to the area to hunt the roaming herds of buffalo. They used nearly all of the buffalo they killed for food, shelter and clothing. Only the bones remained.

The Cree hunters stacked the bones about 2 metres high and 12 metres in diameter. They believed that the buffalo herds would return to the area to visit the bones. The hunters named the area Oskana-Ka-asateki or "the place where bones are piled."

The explorers, fur traders, surveyors and settlers who moved through the area called it Pile of Bones.

• Like 1