09/03/17 - George, WA - The Gorge

Estranged Reality

So, first of all let me say that I am super stoked about this concert and really hope that I can go.  I saw them in Dallas last year and it was incredible.  

I was hoping that y'all could give some insight into your thoughts on tickets at the Gorge?  The venue appears to be set up with only 5000ish reserved with 15k as GA and only 2 ticket prices ($90 for GA and $250 for reserved).  My question is, with so few reserved, will the price go down at all even close to the concert or will they only go up due to lack of supply and it being at this legendary venue?  I don't really want to spend $250 on a seat, but don't want GA either.  Do I buy a couple extra reserved to resell and try to get my cost down a little bit?  Any thoughts or insight would be greatly appreciated

Also, anyone hear of any rumors of who the opener is going to be? It would be incredible if it was Soundgarden (I know it's a longshot) but they don't have a tour scheduled. Or maybe Jane's Addiction?

Edited by Mroig

9 hours ago, Mroig said:

So, first of all let me say that I am super stoked about this concert and really hope that I can go.  I saw them in Dallas last year and it was incredible.  

I was hoping that y'all could give some insight into your thoughts on tickets at the Gorge?  The venue appears to be set up with only 5000ish reserved with 15k as GA and only 2 ticket prices ($90 for GA and $250 for reserved).  My question is, with so few reserved, will the price go down at all even close to the concert or will they only go up due to lack of supply and it being at this legendary venue?  I don't really want to spend $250 on a seat, but don't want GA either.  Do I buy a couple extra reserved to resell and try to get my cost down a little bit?  Any thoughts or insight would be greatly appreciated

How did you see GNR last year? You mean a couple of months ago surely right? The last dates before this tour were over two years ago

I am excited to see them in this venue I'll be buying pit tickets again. My buddy went Lollapalooza '96 there and said it was awesome. After seeing GN'R in Seattle on August 12th I went to Pain in the Grass at The White River Amphitheater on the 21st, that place was really nice. I live in SE Alaska so it's not easy to make it to any concerts. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, troccoli said:

Not the vest no.  For these, although there are several variants (and there's even boots!), I decided just to go for this one:

http://www.troccolitm.com/speedware.html?1166354169125

That is a beautiful jacket. How do the speed ware jackets fit? There is an old used one currently on eBay which is an xxl. I usually wear an xl in jackets, but I hear the speedwares run small. Plus, are there pictures of those boots?

On 1/25/2017 at 2:23 PM, The Holographic Universe said:

That is a beautiful jacket. How do the speed ware jackets fit? There is an old used one currently on eBay which is an xxl. I usually wear an xl in jackets, but I hear the speedwares run small. Plus, are there pictures of those boots?

Hard for me to answer.  I never tried it on.  Working on getting you pics of the boots.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2017 at 10:38 AM, troccoli said:

Hard for me to answer.  I never tried it on.  Working on getting you pics of the boots.

You ever seen this before? And did you ever find a picture of those boots?

http://www.hardys-biker-shop.de/epages/78314547.mobile/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/78314547/Products/%221/2%22