09/03/17 - George, WA - The Gorge

Estranged Reality

16 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

You ever seen this before? And did you ever find a picture of those boots?

http://www.hardys-biker-shop.de/epages/78314547.mobile/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/78314547/Products/%221/2%22

Yep, a variation of that jacket.  I preferred the one with the yellow logo on the back.  There's also a vest.  I have the pics of the boots, just need to upload and post 'em.  Soon!

• 1 month later...
On 12/21/2016 at 10:40 AM, Mroig said:

Curious as to why people think these tickets aren't selling faster? Still have tons of good seats available at the Gorge which surprises me.

They've oversaturated the market. Like KISS, there really was little reason to continue the "reunion tour" beyond the first year. Another round of U.S. dates really wasn't necessary with this lineup. 

On 2/16/2017 at 0:27 AM, KeyserSoze said:

"Rumors" circulating on Pearl Jams forum that they may play a double header both nights before this show.. If thats the case, i may try to make this whole weekend

Kinda like those "rumours" back in the early-2000's that Audioslave would be touring as support for Riot Act-era Pearl Jam. More like wishful thinking. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm wondering if this show is going to get cancelled.  They are having BIG problems selling tickets, have had to lower prices, pit tickets are STILL available, and Bumbershoot is that weekend.  I smell a cancellation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2017-05-14 at 2:18 AM, GunsDK said:

How are people getting to this venue? It's literally in the middle of nowhere! There are no public transportation options, and it's like 3 hours by car to Seattle?!

There's a campground directly outside the amphitheatre. I don't know what the locals/Washingtonians are doing, but I'll be camping :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2017 at 9:22 PM, BadApples87 said:

Ready to rock again!  We got the sweet Nightrain pit upgrade in Seattle last year.  Ready to rock the Gorge!  It is going to be hotter than a mother f*cker on Sunday 100 degrees.

How does the Nightrain upgrade work?  I'm a member and heading out to the Gorge tomorrow. 

On 16/02/2017 at 8:27 AM, KeyserSoze said:

"Rumors" circulating on Pearl Jams forum that they may play a double header both nights before this show.. If thats the case, i may try to make this whole weekend

omg that's quite a rumour!! Hope this gets confirmed...this would be awesome!