09/06/17 - El Paso, TX - Sun Bowl Stadium

Estranged Reality

• 5 months later...

I have just discovered that top tier tickets for this show are now only $132 plus fees ($155).

What a deal!!

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/0C00517ED1233A1B?brand=gnr&camefrom=CFC_GNR_grid_905

I would not be surprised if the El Paso show is cancelled. There are tens of thousands of tickets still available!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wishlist: 

OTGM - been to 5 shows...never seen it live 

Madagascar- we are confident it's been rehearsed..so let's see it!

Youre Crazy instead of Used to Love her - who doesn't want to hear that classic voice 

Whole Lotta Rosie- I didn't see an AXL/D.C. Show...I kinda want to see AcDc Axl

other than that the setlist is so good at the moment we are incredibly spoiled. 

Not worried about Axl's voice. I've listened to some shows lately and can only anticipate what he's shown recently. 

Hopefully this post doesn't look like demands...we all have hopes for what we will see. I'm not going to be devastated if I see a show similar to Gorge or Vancouver 

37 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I'll try to keep this thread exciting haha El Paso up first? Must be a hidden/secret show coming to Texas...SA is the only other date...conspiracy...hmmm 

kidding of course

Before SA they will play in San Antonio, September 8th

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

I'll try to keep this thread exciting haha El Paso up first? Must be a hidden/secret show coming to Texas...SA is the only other date...conspiracy...hmmm 

kidding of course

👍

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

kidding of course

👍

2 minutes ago, Derick said:

I think that the day before is rehearsal not soundcheck.The show is tomorrow so...

I think that guy just interviewed stage hands and techs. They told him expect a 3 hour + show and that the band has been using sound checks to work on new songs (Witchita, I Feel Good, Madagascar, and some mystery one yet to be revealed) 

I really don't expect anything "new" but I'm hoping for Madagascar