Citi Card Pre Sale PSA (Must pay with Citi Card)

4 minutes ago, jorgerr96 said:

Actually, you can use Visa checkout and use any type of card.

A friend lent me his card numbers back in May and I was able to buy my tickets during that presale :) 

Yes - just bought 2 pit tickets for Hershey using the Citi presale and a non Citi card with Visa checkout.

1 hour ago, jorgerr96 said:

Actually, you can use Visa checkout and use any type of card.

A friend lent me his card numbers back in May and I was able to buy my tickets during that presale :) 

How do you get to Visa checkout during the checkout process?

24 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

How do you get to Visa checkout during the checkout process?

Not sure,I was playing around with it but it asked me for a login.I thought about trying my american express login to see if it worked.

I saw some people on Nightrain that it worked for. Not sure how they did it though.

Huge difference in availability for  nightrain and citi presalepresales.

Nightrain with no V.I.P

.20161206_115509.jpg

Citi

20161206_115343.jpg

Edited by Tourettes2400

2 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Not sure,I was playing around with it but it asked me for a login.I thought about trying my american express login to see if it worked.

I saw some people on Nightrain that it worked for. Not sure how they did it though.

Huge difference in availability for  nightrain and citi presalepresales.

Nightrain with no V.I.P.20161206_115509.jpg

Citi20161206_115343.jpg

Yah...maybe I should try it with like a completely new account under a different email address...bc I am a me to pull up two pit tix, but cannot figure out how to checkout!  

Directions from someone at the Nightrain forum

you first need to enter the first 6 digits of your Citibank credit or debit card to access the presale. Even if you don’t have a Citibank card, you can Google for the 6 digits (hint: 4128 00) to get access.

Once you find the tickets you want and you fill out your information (or log in to TicketMaster), it will take you to the billing page to enter your credit card information. One problem though – if you enter a non Citibank card, you will get an error when you submit the form.

The system is smart enough to prevent you from paying with a non Citibank card if you use the credit/debit card payment option. However....

if you scroll all the way down on the billing page, there is an option to pay with American Express Checkout or Visa Checkout and by using these options, you can pay with any credit card – not just a Citibank credit card.