GRAMMY 2017

Silent Jay

3 hours ago, Lucky girl said:

Nowadays i think how difficult to make ceremony´s awards because the gold era of music has gone n i feel it when i saw tibute moments.

Adele singing George Michael, Bruno Mars Prince. these perfomances was  beautiful  and  heartbroken at same time.

As i said before,someone need to promote and sell drama,tears,Adele seems to be perfect for this kind of role,she pays tribute to G.M. shedding tears,broke award,then swallow beyonce how great she is etc,cmon this is too cheesy,lame,predictable,we all knew we are gonna see that behavior and attitude.

James he could pay tribute at Grammy's to Lemmy,to Dio,to any rock star have died and then broke into tears how Lemmy was like his family,like Father and take thousand claps from everyone.Bruno Mars was just hilarious,but i understand we are in a GNR/Rock forum so whatever..

Another video,with james sound fine,where that 'fixed" sound comes from?

Edited by Majestic Beast

2 hours ago, Majestic Beast said:

As i said before,someone need to promote and sell drama,tears,Adele seems to be perfect for this kind of role,she pays tribute to G.M. shedding tears,broke award,then swallow beyonce how great she is etc,cmon this is too cheesy,lame,predictable,we all knew we are gonna see that behavior and attitude.

James he could pay tribute at Grammy's to Lemmy,to Dio,to any rock star have died and then broke into tears how Lemmy was like his family,like Father and take thousand claps from everyone.Bruno Mars was just hilarious,but i understand we are in a GNR/Rock forum so whatever..

Another video,with james sound fine,where that 'fixed" sound comes from?

The guy says from web broadcast. But where did he find that I don't know. I need a full story :lol: 

Lady GaGa rocked it on the red carpet and singing with Metallca!

Adele messed up again. Please! Why wasn't Elton John asked to perform a tribute for George Michael. They were good friends.

Yeah, Beyoncé you are having twins. Whatever. Plenty of women have done it before and plenty will do it after you. You're a woman not doing anything special.

The host was funny.

I only saw some of it because I'm bored with the grammys.

also James's mic was out. Really why is it always the rock musicians who get fucked up?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, Beyoncé you are having twins. Whatever. Plenty of women have done it before and plenty will do it after you. You're a woman not doing anything special.

I think it's beautiful to see women embracing their pregnancy like this, so many women feel horrible when going through it so it seems odd to criticise her for that.

Also, I'd say for a woman who had a miscarriage, to be able to now carry twins is a big deal to her. She struggled for a while.

9 minutes ago, toroymoi said:

I think it's beautiful to see women embracing their pregnancy like this, so many women feel horrible when going through it so it seems odd to criticise her for that.

I think there's something ugly and exploitative about it.  I mean don't get me wrong, i think the whole thing is cool and the first few instances of it by celebrities it was like, yeah, OK, thats a pretty cool thing and there is something to all that 'maternal glow' cliche regarding pregnancy but this whole default setting now that certain high powered celebs have regarding pregnancy, where first comes pregnancy, next comes the pregnancy photo-shoot, just seems to me to be contrary to this notion that they are embracing the natural beauty of the experience and seems more to me like they're sharks that look at everything with dollar signs in their eyes, up to and including their pregnancy.  Then the birth...then the slightly bewildered looking kid whoose every living moment is stalked, out there on red carpets, their toddler face caked in make up, i think it's bollocks to be frank.

Furthermore, why is the embracing of something defined by the publicizing of it, why are those two things suddenly synonymous?

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 2

On 2/15/2017 at 1:36 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

:lol: right??

13 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I think there's something ugly and exploitative about it.  I mean don't get me wrong, i think the whole thing is cool and the first few instances of it by celebrities it was like, yeah, OK, thats a pretty cool thing and there is something to all that 'maternal glow' cliche regarding pregnancy but this whole default setting now that certain high powered celebs have regarding pregnancy, where first comes pregnancy, next comes the pregnancy photo-shoot, just seems to me to be contrary to this notion that they are embracing the natural beauty of the experience and seems more to me like they're sharks that look at everything with dollar signs in their eyes, up to and including their pregnancy.  Then the birth...then the slightly bewildered looking kid whoose every living moment is stalked, out there on red carpets, their toddler face caked in make up, i think it's bollocks to be frank.

Furthermore, why is the embracing of something defined by the publicizing of it, why are those two things suddenly synonymous?

hooray! well said Len ;)