GRAMMY 2017

Silent Jay

5 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Sheeran was really good. I liked Katy too.

I appreciate Adele but she should not have been the one to do George Michael's tribute.

I fucking hate Ed Sheeran. It was painful listening to him on SNL last night, and it was painful listening to him on the Grammy's tonight. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mendez said:

Damn you guys are negative, but I guess thats expected from a forum for a rock band

Nothing to do with it not being rock.

Just feels like some performances are geared just for the purposes of going viral, instead of just being worthy performances. Gets to be too much for me, as I'm a cynical bastard.

4 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Why didn't Hetfield get a do-over?  Adele got one

Adele opted to do a do-over, Metallica didn't. I'm sure the production staff wasn't particularly happy about Adele taking a mulligan, since it threw the schedule off.

3 minutes ago, Mendez said:

Sound guy should be fired just for that, and even after James mic was turned on, Gagas voice was higher in the mix

I mean, it's not uncommon for sound to be iffy on the Grammys. It's a tough gig to do sound for something like this where you're rapidly hopping between stages, with radically different setups, and there's distractions on top of it all (i.e. the award segments). This isn't exactly an isolated incident.