The 'What are you doing tonight' discussion

Just a urchin

1 minute ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Know the feeling, I am always too sweet, have a real hard time being a bitch to a man...I just always seem to find the ones who want to use me for money, not that I have any..lol  :P

i find the ones who rip my heart to shreds then try and blame me. they never accept responsibility for what THEY have done wrong and i am sick of it <_<

Oh get this shit... my hopefully soon to be ex, who I supported for 16 fuckin' years is finally working but wants me to pay for the divorce, so it's going to have to wait until I get a damn job... plus I had to pay him $600 to get his ass to go away so he could go back to Virginia to his damn mom...:facepalm:

Edited by BlueJean Baby
typo

23 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i find the ones who rip my heart to shreds then try and blame me. they never accept responsibility for what THEY have done wrong and i am sick of it <_<

I get the it's not your fault ones that break your heart :facepalm:

But within a few days they call going "baby I miss you, please come back" and I cave in only for it to keep happening over and over...:crazy:

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Added to it
  • Like 1