What 2017 shows/venues are the smallest capacity?

Just out of pure curiosity - what venues are the smallest? Guns are doing some big places so it might be nice for some people to know which will be the most "intimate" (if you can call stadium gigs that). It will also be neat to tally which of the smaller venues sell out the fastest versus some of those enormous stadiums last summer.

The capacity for the Yokohama Arena in Japan appears to only be 17 000.

Ottawa's TD Place Stadium has a 24 000 capacity (I think that can be stretched to over 27 000 once you include standing areas and seating on the field, but nevertheless).

Those I know offhand from reading (and personal experience for the latter), but there's probably more.

3 hours ago, James Bond said:

Just out of pure curiosity - what venues are the smallest? Guns are doing some big places so it might be nice for some people to know which will be the most "intimate" (if you can call stadium gigs that). It will also be neat to tally which of the smaller venues sell out the fastest versus some of those enormous stadiums last summer.

The capacity for the Yokohama Arena in Japan appears to only be 17 000.

Ottawa's TD Place Stadium has a 24 000 capacity (I think that can be stretched to over 27 000 once you include standing areas and seating on the field, but nevertheless).

Those I know offhand from reading (and personal experience for the latter), but there's probably more.

That's a good question. I know others on the staff are working hard to get the details in each show thread up to speed soon. Once they finish with that, it should be fairly easy to keep track of.

6 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

That's a good question. I know others on the staff are working hard to get the details in each show thread up to speed soon. Once they finish with that, it should be fairly easy to keep track of.

If I can help, Imola's capacity is 90/92.000...

• Like 2