Richard Fortus Interview

4 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

I like to have sources for most of my posts and claims but I really don't buy for a second that everyone at GN'R shows in the US actually paid for their ticket.

So many brand new t-shirts and questionable looking people around.

He said Duff bought an area out in Seattle for his family much like Axl did the jackets and bought some out likely too when he brought people. He, which is a source since he is a member of the band said that every member has to buy tickets for family members and friends. Now it's not to say that they aren't allowed a spouse or what not but if you plan to bring friends and family according to him the tickets have to be paid for.

So yes I assume Axl buys the tickets for the models as well. I  know we find it hard to believe but he said it's live Nation.

Edited by BOSSY78
added

2 minutes ago, BOSSY78 said:

Does anyone remember that poster where someone posted hearing new stuff in soundcheck? It was dismissed by most at the time but now relevant considering this new interview

I do remember that, but I think it's understandable that it got dismissed. Until new stuff gets released, we never really know what's actually new materal and what's just them fucking around.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I do remember that, but I think it's understandable that it got dismissed. Until new stuff gets released, we never really know what's actually new materal and what's just them fucking around.

Oh I agree and though Axl has said he's shown them some of his music I knew it's hard to believe until we see it and hear it. I didn't think too much about it at the time honestly.

That rehearsal stuff sounds killer. Gives me an Ain't Life Grand vibe at times, which is Slash's best post-GNR album. I can see Axl singing over that and it becoming a really great song.

I think it's great that the band is getting along and even working on new stuff. This is like a rebirth of GNR. I've said for years that it was either reunion or retirement and I'm glad to see that it's the former. This was the only way the band could continue. For me, this is real GNR, not the Axl Rose solo band as before. That's another thing too, Axl seems fucking happy for the first time in years. 

This lineup will make a kick ass album.

• Like 3