What is the strangest or worst breakup line you've ever heard?

BlueJean Baby

You two are so funny.

This guy I used to date kept getting weird every time we would start getting close and he would go away for a while. Then he would start calling again, only to do the same thing. Finally my friend, who was dating his best friend, told me that the guy really loved me, but thought I was too sweet and perfect in his eyes, to mess me up by sleeping with me. I'm sorry, but that's just too fuckin' weird. I had never been able to figure that one out..:smiley-confused2:

6 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Never thought of it that way... lol. I guess I think too much sometimes.

He probably did like you a lot though.

I can't help you with a break up line. I was always the one who broke up. Guess my worst line was, I am not attrackted to you anymore and see you more as a brother. (Ew as if. I basicly hated his guts by that time:lol:)

• Like 1

My problem is that I usually dated musicians, love creative types, and they usually have issues with being faithful. In high school I dated a singer who always had girls everywhere around the house, I would drive up and they would all scatter, they knew where his heart was, but they would take the other parts if I wasn't around...:wacko:

1 hour ago, BlueJean Baby said:

but thought I was too sweet and perfect in his eyes, to mess me up by sleeping with me. I'm sorry, but that's just too fuckin' weird. I had never been able to figure that one out..:smiley-confused2:

I dated a guy like that once, I thought it was kind of sweet at first but then I realised he was just objectifying me in a weird way. He was trying to place his own idea of innocence and purity upon me, and it just wasn't a healthy thing.

2 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

You two are so funny.

This guy I used to date kept getting weird every time we would start getting close and he would go away for a while. Then he would start calling again, only to do the same thing. Finally my friend, who was dating his best friend, told me that the guy really loved me, but thought I was too sweet and perfect in his eyes, to mess me up by sleeping with me. I'm sorry, but that's just too fuckin' weird. I had never been able to figure that one out..:smiley-confused2:

Maybe 'it' just didn't work???

Crazy thing is that I have always remained good friends with most of my old boyfriends. Most of my close friends are male.  The day I filed for divorce from my son's dad, after he tried to shoot me so he wouldn't have to pay child support, his brother brought him by my house to pick up his shit and he actually had the never to ask if I wanted to have sex... what an idiot..:facepalm:

1 hour ago, Whiskey Rose said:

What!? :o

Long story, made short..my son was 2, we had been separated about 3 months, he was living with his brother. Called me crying one Sunday night begging to see his son. He was very physically and mentally abusive alcoholic, even tried to shoved my head thru hardwood floor the week before I had my son. Anyway, was scared of him, but felt bad because he was crying and told him I would think about it. About 10 minutes later his brother called me saying they were out of town due to death of sister-in law's grandmother and they realized they had left gun in the house so they had called to check on my ex. They told me not to go over there because he said he was trying to lure me there to kill me. They called his father and he went to the house and they got into fight over gun and shot out their TV before he got it away from him. Finally got divorce after waiting a year due to state laws because of child being involved. Didn't hear from him for years. He started calling my son after school when I was at work promising him all kinds of lies. He took him to a family reunion a few weeks later and stole my son, he was 13. After a year my son realized he wanted to come back home. State would not cross state lines, I was in Virginia, he took him to Alabama, even though I had custody. Also in Virginia a child can say who he wants to be with. So my son called saying her wanted to come home, told him he had. to tell his dad. He did, his dad beat him up, he ran to neighbors and called me saying his dad called cops on him.  my ex called saying he was having him put in juvenile til he was 18 and I would not get him back. I called juvenile center, explained custody and everything, but they thought I was lying because ex told them I had abandoned my son. Intake officer asked me to fax proof of what I told him, so I did along with three page letter detailing my abuse and he lost all rights and I  got him back. My son tried one more time to give him a chance when he was 21. My ex tried to hit my son's girlfriend so my son beat the shit outta him and hates him now.

I remarried when my son was 8 and after 18 years of being unhappy, again, I am in process of second divorce. Only thing is now I am in a much better place and finally looking out for me.

Well not really a break up line but i broke up with a girl who i was seeing for about 2 weeks because she told me to turn the music down in my car, I was 17 and that shit was out of order in my young mind it was like "oh this chicks already trying to tell me what to do, fuck that!''. It would have been pretty funny i guess if i actually told her but i just ignored her calls and told my mum to tell her i wasn't home till she stopped calling...what an arsehole i am.

Edited by Silverburst80

19 hours ago, Silverburst80 said:

Well not really a break up line but i broke up with a girl who i was seeing for about 2 weeks because she told me to turn the music down in my car, I was 17 and that shit was out of order in my young mind it was like "oh this chicks already trying to tell me what to do, fuck that!''. It would have been pretty funny i guess if i actually told her but i just ignored her calls and told my mum to tell her i wasn't home till she stopped calling...what an arsehole i am.

SAVAGE.

• Like 2