how would YOU name the tour?

4 minutes ago, Pink Rose said:

NITL would have been brilliant if it were a real reunion.  But this mix of 3 GNR members with Axl's stupid cover band is just a very sad joke.  

I guess those stadiums full of people are there to protest it.

• Like 3

On 09/12/2016 at 4:51 AM, donny said:

farewell tour

does anyone think that when axl was asked about getting back with slash and the answer was "not in this lifetime" the 2 of them could have already made up and planned a tour of that name and axl was just giving a cryptic answer ?

Well I've suspected that things became like wwe.

3 hours ago, Caraibes said:

I think nobody cares about Izzy in the band. Really, they don't care.

Fortus does the job much better than Izzy could ever do.

That's as simple as that.

I love Fortus, but it's not as simple as that. Izzy is sloppy, doesn't tour a lot, and is not as dependable as Richard, who is far more technical and is a lead player as well. Izzy doesn't move as much on stage.

But Izzy brings with him something else, his talent can't be questioned, nor his value to Gn'R. He has enough technical ability to express himself and that's all he really needs. He was a huge part of what made Guns so unique and the foundation of the band and an instrumental part of their success.

It doesn't take much to hear who was the most talented songwriter in the band. Hint: avocados.

His latest tunes prove yet again that Izzy is just as important as Slash or Axl. Another Guns album without him will always lack the elements only Izzy can provide.

Edited by Rovim

as a matter of fact, might have been EVEN cooler if

this tour would be called "the next lifetime is NOW"

wow

that would be cool

imagine, I would have woken up early morning one day, turned my PC on, saw the news, GNR reunion, play Troubadour, announce a world tour. The next lifetime is NOW

wouldn't you freak?

On 08/12/2016 at 8:05 AM, whatashame said:

if it was up to you, how wold you name the tour?

I think Not In This Lifetime is a great name.

But my personal favorite is LIVE IN CANCER-T. Refering to Axl calling Slash a cancer and now being best friends forever.

You're asking the people who effectively named the tour... Someone here actually recommended 'Not in this Lifetime' as the tour name, during all the speculation. A couple of months later, the reunion and tour were both announced under that name.

• Like 1