how would YOU name the tour?

Interesting to see the usual complainers thinking they're so smart and snarky even if they were the first ones drooling during the buildup to the Troubadour show and the reunion. But now they're calling it a money grab tour. Interesting case of total hypocrisy.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, EvH said:

Interesting to see the usual complainers thinking they're so smart and snarky even if they were the first ones drooling during the buildup to the Troubadour show and the reunion. But now they're calling it a money grab tour. Interesting case of total hypocrisy.

I started reading the thread thinking "It'll probably just be called NITL again", then got a good laugh out of some of the ridiculous replies. 

• Like 3

The "F*ck You Izzy" World Tour?

The 2017 "Steven gets three songs this time" World Tour?

The "This Tour Better Than The Old One" World Tour?

The "Ferrer Fortus and Reese" World Tour*?

*Featuring Special Musical Guests Axl Rose, Slash and Duff McKagan and angry Tweeter Del James

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EvH said:

I still look forward to watchin every show via periscope or youtube, what pisses me off tho, is the shitty choices of venue for this tour, for example in 2012 gnr (axl, fortus and others sold out secc glasgow). They could easily pack out ibrox, hampden, murrayfield or that other venue i will not mention in glasgow.