Presale Tickets

Logged in to presale and it only shows PIT 2 as an available option for best available. Does that mean PIT1 is sold out.

Ticketmaster doesn't let you show multiple tickets in the search.

Does different presale options give you difference access? Such as Nightrain or AT&T or are they all the same?

Edited by crashoride

44 minutes ago, crashoride said:

Logged in to presale and it only shows PIT 2 as an available option for best available. Does that mean PIT1 is sold out.

Ticketmaster doesn't let you show multiple tickets in the search.

Does different presale options give you difference access? Such as Nightrain or AT&T or are they all the same?

Each presale gets their own allotment of tickets. Yesterday, the Nightrain Presale had extremely limited tickets available for St. Louis, but if you accessed the Citi Presale, you could choose from almost any section in the stadium.

Pit 1 may be "sold out" in the presale for now, but if you want pit and Pit 2 is available, then get that, because theres a 99% chance the pits will not be separated at the show anyway.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

I sure as hell hope there'd be a subsequent Nightrain email mentioning a 2nd show plus a presale link

Looks like they just dropped it in. Caught me out and I suspect a few others who won't log on here until after work. :max:

They don't seem to be selling out just now so hopefully everyone who wants one will get one.

5 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

Question,

If a 2nd london show is announced, will we get pre sale access or will they just drop it straight to general sale?

For this entire tour all second shows have been announced separately with new pre sales and everything.