Out Ta Get Me
Wish You Were Here/Layla/November Rain
Black Hole Sun
Only Women Bleed/Knockin' on Heaven's Door
Nightrain
Melissa/Don't Cry
Whole Lotta Rosie
Paradise City

19121860_431235070583019_7011162037703147520_n.jpg.e9b170a8924f1d633a3e1d3634941ce6.jpg

25 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

@Len Cnut I know that you don't even like GN'R. 

But you are a Londoner, and the final mystery of MYGNRFORUM.COM. Please come meet us. 

You think I am gonna spend 2 and a half hours waiting for that fuckin ginger prick, I learned my lesson after Hammersmith in 06, the only reason I'd turn up at a GnR gig is to pelt the bastard.  2 and a half hours he had me waiting, 2 and a half fuckin hours, steaming fucking pissed waiting for that middle aged bellend.

However I'll link yous up for a gig before the show if I'm in the vicinity!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

You think I am gonna spend 2 and a half hours waiting for that fuckin ginger prick, I learned my lesson after Hammersmith in 06, the only reason I'd turn up at a GnR gig is to pelt the bastard.  2 and a half hours he had me waiting, 2 and a half fuckin hours, steaming fucking pissed waiting for that middle aged bellend.

However I'll link yous up for a gig before the show if I'm in the vicinity!

hahahahahaha

Just bought two golden circle early entry passes.  Regular golden were sold out. Surprise gift for my best friend growing up, GNR was all we jammed. He's never been to London so it will be double dope. Very stoked!!! ????????????????

Will also be in London next Saturday 12/17 to 12/22. 

Anyone want a pint on me? Staying in Covent Garden but down to explore 

Cheers! 

35 minutes ago, Freaka said:

For this show, is there a way to print tickets at home? What are my options right now?

Depends of the kind of tickets you want. In Ticketmaster they are selling upper tier, packages and premium. If you want Golden Circle then stubhub, ebay, those kind of places

Just now, Padme said:

Depends of the kind of tickets you want. In Ticketmaster they are selling upper tier, packages and premium. If you want Golden Circle then stubhub, ebay, those kind of places

I'm buying Golden Circle. Are those places reliable, I mean stubhub?

36 minutes ago, Freaka said:

I'm buying Golden Circle. Are those places reliable, I mean stubhub?

Stubhub is reliable. It always worked for me. Although I heard of a couple of people that had some issues. But I would say 99% of the time everything is fine. I don't know how reliable other places are because I have only used stubhub. Before you buy anything you can chat with stubhub assistants. You can ask them any questions you may have. I think they also have a FAQ section in their website.

11 minutes ago, Padme said:

Stubhub is reliable. It always worked for me. Although I heard of a couple of people that had some issues. But I would say 99% of the time everything is fine. I don't know how reliable other places are because I have only used stubhub. Before you buy anything you can chat with stubhub assistants. You can ask them any questions you may have. I think they also have a FAQ section in their website.

Thank you @Padme.

I ended up buying from TM anyways.

Edited by Freaka

I've got two standing tickets for the Saturday night show which I can't use as I'm going to the other Roses show at Wembley that very same night. I'd be extremely happy and thankful if anyone would be interested to swap their Friday standing tickets for my two Saturday equivalents.

Please message me if you're interested. I live in central London so the exchange would be fairly easy to make.

• 2 weeks later...