06/17/17 - London, GB - London Stadium *2nd Night

alfierose

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a GC ticket for this date I've never been to a GNR gig before so I have some questions.

1. I'm looking to get near the front not up against the barriers, but maybe a few feet behind them what time should I look to be in the stadium by?
  2. What kind of searching goes on before entering the stadium? Will they just be looking for weapons/cameras etc?
  3. Is alcohol served at the venue? If so what kind of prices am i looking at?
  4. Any recommendations on where to head after the show?

Cheers.

2 hours ago, RnRHOFGNR said:

I have a GC ticket for this date I've never been to a GNR gig before so I have some questions.

1. I'm looking to get near the front not up against the barriers, but maybe a few feet behind them what time should I look to be in the stadium by?
  2. What kind of searching goes on before entering the stadium? Will they just be looking for weapons/cameras etc?
  3. Is alcohol served at the venue? If so what kind of prices am i looking at?
  4. Any recommendations on where to head after the show?

Cheers.

Gold Circle isn't usually so crowded, if you got in when doors opened you would get a great spot.  

Beer prices in London will be around £6 I'd have thought

Bags are usually searched but don't think they will search you too much if you don't have one.  They won't let you take booze in if they find it though and certainly not glass. 

I'll be heading to Camden after the show, always a good night but I'm not from London so maybe somebody else can help there.

9 hours ago, northernsoul said:

Just saw gold circle back on sale for both dates if anybody is looking.  ON ticketmaster.co.uk

Got my tickets on TM. They have GC tickets for this show available for a while now. For anyone who is interested TM ireland has GC tickets for slane too

Edited by Kearnsy
error

Hi guys

for those going to the London gigs, we are organising a fan meet up on Thursday 15th June at the Back Room Bar of Hard Rock Cafe.

You can RSVP here, to view the event you need to join first the group #GnFnR Fanspot #NotInThisLifeTime 

https://www.facebook.com/events/349012245473883/

Or alternatively here are the details. Let me know if you plan to attend as we keep track of the numbers.

Venue: The Back Room, Hard Rock Cafe London 

Time: 7pm onwards
Address: 148b Old Park Lane

http://www.hardrock.com/promo/thebackroom/

The Back Room is Hard Rock's bar adjacent to the Hard Rock Restaurant. An area is booked for us.

Would recommend joining the event page though to keep track with any updates.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2017 at 10:38 PM, UKbliss said:

Hi guys

for those going to the London gigs, we are organising a fan meet up on Thursday 15th June at the Back Room Bar of Hard Rock Cafe.

You can RSVP here, to view the event you need to join first the group #GnFnR Fanspot #NotInThisLifeTime 

https://www.facebook.com/events/349012245473883/

Or alternatively here are the details. Let me know if you plan to attend as we keep track of the numbers.

Venue: The Back Room, Hard Rock Cafe London 

Time: 7pm onwards
Address: 148b Old Park Lane

http://www.hardrock.com/promo/thebackroom/

The Back Room is Hard Rock's bar adjacent to the Hard Rock Restaurant. An area is booked for us.

Would recommend joining the event page though to keep track with any updates.

Cool. Might arrive alone in London thursday night, so would be cool :)

2 hours ago, Axls Rocket Queen said:

Missed out on tickets so I'm thinking of trying to pick one up on stub hub, unless anyone has a spare going?

For the second night, there is quite a bit left on ticketmaster for face value, including gold circle:

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/guns-n-roses-standing-london-17-06-2017/event/3500517DC67D8005?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

• Like 1

On 21/04/2017 at 4:57 PM, northernsoul said:

Gold Circle isn't usually so crowded, if you got in when doors opened you would get a great spot.  

Beer prices in London will be around £6 I'd have thought

Bags are usually searched but don't think they will search you too much if you don't have one.  They won't let you take booze in if they find it though and certainly not glass. 

I'll be heading to Camden after the show, always a good night but I'm not from London so maybe somebody else can help there.

£6 for a pint, are these cockneys taking the piss.

Hi guys, 

A few of us are heading to the gig from Ireland and set up a Facebook page ( Couldn't find an offcial London one) to help plan things out, keep in touch with rumours/ tickets and generally build up the excitement!!

We're thinking of getting the boat from Dublin to Holyhead on Thursday morning and driving down with a couple of campervans. 
It's a longshot but would there be camping or places we could park up close enough to the gig to walk to and back?? We're doing something similar for Slane but know it a bit more 'country' than the Olympic park?

Oh, and Facebook site here for news & ticket swaps etc

fb.me/GNRLondon

Thanks

Colm