06/17/17 - London, GB - London Stadium *2nd Night

alfierose

So I have almost persuaded my friend to go ..getting my hopes up :ph34r:

So are the GA tickets gone? I can only see the golden circle ones available on ticketmaster..but I might be just blind.
Also as it seems there is no e-ticket version (:anger:)..I am a bit worried about the delivery, have you guys received your tix quickly? 

Edited by Sekh-met

1 hour ago, Keva161 said:

When is the gig expected to finish by? Wondering if I could catch the last train home or book an airbnb.

Also is anyone else going to this gig solo?

Probably between 1030 and 11pm.  Where do you need to get to to get home?

Possibly solo for this one, depends if my Bro wants to do both nights 

:headbang:

2 hours ago, northernsoul said:

Probably between 1030 and 11pm.  Where do you need to get to to get home?

Possibly solo for this one, depends if my Bro wants to do both nights 

:headbang:

Ah ok thanks. I need to get back to Wiltshire. But if it's that late then there's no point rushing back.

Hit me up if you are going solo. Be cool to meet some fellow fans :axl92:

On 2017-4-21 at 4:57 PM, northernsoul said:

Gold Circle isn't usually so crowded, if you got in when doors opened you would get a great spot.  

Beer prices in London will be around £6 I'd have thought

Bags are usually searched but don't think they will search you too much if you don't have one.  They won't let you take booze in if they find it though and certainly not glass. 

I'll be heading to Camden after the show, always a good night but I'm not from London so maybe somebody else can help there.

What time will the doors open?

5 hours ago, northernsoul said:

Just been looking at the TM interactive plan for this and was surprised just how many seats are left. 

I noticed they've reduced the prices of some of them too, I'm surprised with only two dates in the UK which has always been a place they've drawn big crowds

They have just done quite a lot of advertising in London, on tubes, rail and in paper. I'm not convinced it's so widely known that this a reunion. I think GnR having various incarnations has diluted peoples understanding of what this is. I have a mate who should have known this was a reunion and didn't. He just thought it was the band we went to see in 2010. Granted he is a super casual fan, but those are the types of people you need to sell two nights at one of the biggest standiums in the UK. 

As an aside i'm doing both the Fri and Saturday. Might try and come along on the Thursday for some beers. Would be cool to meet some people on here. Feels surreal knowing next month i'll see Axl, Slash and Duff on the same stage. Being in my late 20's I got into Guns around the VMA's in 01, for too many years I dreamt of seeing the originals together. Love it's finally happening! 

Edited by prettytiedup88

13 hours ago, northernsoul said:

Just been looking at the TM interactive plan for this and was surprised just how many seats are left. 

I noticed they've reduced the prices of some of them too, I'm surprised with only two dates in the UK which has always been a place they've drawn big crowds

They should've played the second show in Manchester. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

I can't believe they are charging £138 for top tier seats. They are not even close to the stage.

When i decided to go to the show a few weeks ago, I would have been happy with seats but for a £30 you could get gold circle. 

Is anyone who is travelling to the Sat show or doing both interested in a meet up prior to the show? Seems like there is one going on Thursday but myself, @Gracii Guns and probably others will be arriving the day of the show. Would be great to meet a few people from the forum before heading down there. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, alfierose said:

Is anyone who is travelling to the Sat show or doing both interested in a meet up prior to the show? Seems like there is one going on Thursday but myself, @Gracii Guns and probably others will be arriving the day of the show. Would be great to meet a few people from the forum before heading down there. 

I like the idea :)I will arrive Friday late evening so I will miss the Thursday meetup.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Cool. I will do a bit of research about somewhere suitable location wise.

cool thanks! I will have to do some sight seeing as my friend has not seen much of London yet but I will plan around it and a beer break will be handy for sure :) 

• Like 1