06/17/17 - London, GB - London Stadium *2nd Night

alfierose

2 hours ago, Amir said:

I got my tickets for the 16th last Friday but still haven't received my tickets for the 17th. Anyone else have the same problem?

My Friday tickets arrived last week, and my Saturday tickets arrived yesterday. I think they sent all the Friday ones out in batches before starting with the Saturday ones.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, seely said:

My Friday tickets arrived last week, and my Saturday tickets arrived yesterday. I think they sent all the Friday ones out in batches before starting with the Saturday ones.

Thanks @seely, did you order from Ticketmaster? I was a little confused when looking in my account as there's no difference in dispatch status between the two. Royal Mail sent an email out when they delivered the Friday one, did you get an email from them for the Friday and/or Saturday shows? I'll give Ticketmaster a call on my lunch break just to be sure.

1 hour ago, Amir said:

Thanks @seely, did you order from Ticketmaster? I was a little confused when looking in my account as there's no difference in dispatch status between the two. Royal Mail sent an email out when they delivered the Friday one, did you get an email from them for the Friday and/or Saturday shows? I'll give Ticketmaster a call on my lunch break just to be sure.

Our Sat tickets just arrived today. :headbang:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amir said:

Yeah I got them from Ticketmaster. They don't let you know once your individual tickets have gone out - the order status page just says they are in the process of sending all the tickets for the show out, but they don't give you the details of your specific tickets.

Royal Mail texted and emailed me each morning to let me know delivery would be made that day.

• Like 1

On 15/05/2017 at 11:19 PM, alfierose said:

Is anyone who is travelling to the Sat show or doing both interested in a meet up prior to the show? Seems like there is one going on Thursday but myself, @Gracii Guns and probably others will be arriving the day of the show. Would be great to meet a few people from the forum before heading down there. 

Me and @Gracii Guns have found a bar http://www.tapeast.co.uk/home that seems to be about 10 minutes walk from the stadium.

Is anyone still interested in a meet up here? If so can you let us know if you are interested and what sort of time would be best? We have seat tickets but realise those of you with GA or GC will want to get there early on.

We arrive into London about 12.15 and will most likely be checking in our hotel at 2pm but are free to meet any time after that.

Screen Shot 2017-06-02 at 17.30.19.png

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Me and @Gracii Guns have found a bar http://www.tapeast.co.uk/home that seems to be about 10 minutes walk from the stadium.

Is anyone still interested in a meet up here? If so can you let us know if you are interested and what sort of time would be best? We have seat tickets but realise those of you with GA or GC will want to get there early on.

We arrive into London about 12.15 and will most likely be checking in our hotel at 2pm but are free to meet any time after that.

I'll be there ^_^

Who's going GA or GC?  There's some tickets available but not sure which to go for, I'll be on my own so could do with some of you lovely folks to tag along with at the gig if that's okay? :unsure:

And I live in London and am free all day :P

Edited by Axls Rocket Queen
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Axls Rocket Queen said:

I'll be there ^_^

Who's going GA or GC?  There's some tickets available but not sure which to go for, I'll be on my own so could do with some of you lovely folks to tag along with at the gig if that's okay? :unsure:

And I live in London and am free all day :P

I'm GC-EE on friday and GC on saturday.

Making the trip from California solo, so wouldn't mind meeting anyone from the board while in line, after the gigs or anything else.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Stiff Competition said:

I'm GC-EE on friday and GC on saturday.

Making the trip from California solo, so wouldn't mind meeting anyone from the board while in line, after the gigs or anything else.

Yay! I get to meet the other graphic designer on the forum!

12 hours ago, Stiff Competition said:

rad! A bunch of us should totally go out after the gig. 

Are you going to that fan meet-up on the Thursday night?

*edit for a typo*

What time is it again, and where?  I'm on an early shift that day so should be good to head up after work :)  And definitely yes to going out after!  

18 hours ago, alfierose said:

Thanks for taking the time to find a place. Still interested! :) 
Got seated tickets too and will be in London since Friday evening so I should be available anytime, sometime after 2pm sounds great :P

• Like 2

Haven't received my GA ticket yet.. i'll be going solo so would love to hang out with anyone who doesn't mind me tagging along :)

@alfierose i'm up for a meetup pre show :) I'll probably be getting into London about midday. So anytime after 1pm is good for me. And of course after the gig would be awesome :)

• Like 1