06/17/17 - London, GB - London Stadium *2nd Night

alfierose

5 hours ago, Sekh-met said:

Thanks for taking the time to find a place. Still interested! :) 
Got seated tickets too and will be in London since Friday evening so I should be available anytime, sometime after 2pm sounds great :P

Me and my friend are in London for the first time and are attending the the show on saturday (golden cirkle). We would like to come to a pre party ??? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Keva161 said:

Haven't received my GA ticket yet.. i'll be going solo so would love to hang out with anyone who doesn't mind me tagging along :)

@alfierose i'm up for a meetup pre show :) I'll probably be getting into London about midday. So anytime after 1pm is good for me. And of course after the gig would be awesome :)

That's great. I'm thinking it will be around 3-4pm time. I'll see who else responds then fix a firm time the week before the show.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Frodeguns said:

Me and my friend are in London for the first time and are attending the the show on saturday (golden cirkle). We would like to come to a pre party ??? 

You are most welcome to the meet up, as I said above I will firm up the time in a week or so but the venue is in my post earlier in the thread (inc map showing the bar and the stadium).

7 hours ago, Axls Rocket Queen said:

What time is it again, and where?  I'm on an early shift that day so should be good to head up after work :)  And definitely yes to going out after!  

7pm at a Hard Rock Cafe in London.

heres the link to the page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/349012245473883/?ti=icl

10 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

Yay! I get to meet the other graphic designer on the forum!

Ha, yes as do I!

• Like 1

Looking forward to being in the Olympic Stadium for the first time. It looked like a great venue when AC/DC went there last year but can imagine this being a lot more rammed.

With the recent attacks, everyone stay safe. You can bet that the security will be very strict when going through the gates.

35 minutes ago, Dar97 said:

I really hope the atmosphere at London is similar to Imola, don't be a boring bunch of people hahaha, a more lively crowd translates to a better show 

It will be more US than Italy I think.

Arms folded, hoist a pint in the air at the end of each song and maybe a little extra for SCOM.  Anything better than that will be a bonus in London

• Like 1

If anyone hasn't bought their Saturday tickets yet, ticketmaster have sneakily dropped some of the prices!! The £84  tickets at the top of the upper tier are now £57 and some of the £105 tickets a bit higher than half way in the tier are now £84. 

The lower rows in the upper tier are still £138.

Just now, spodoinklehorse said:

Really? I rang yesterday and they told me the GC EE tickets were 300 each and it was my mistake?  How did you resolve it? 

I couldn't. When they first went on sale i got GC tickets in the order and paid for them, then looked at the order details and saw I had been charged for CG EE tickets. I rang them to complain and eventually they saw their mistake and said they would refund and cancel the tickets, but no GC were available at that time so I just decided to keep my tickets. I had to speak to three different people to prove my point. I had screen shot everything I did buying the tickets or else they would've simply told me I had made the mistake. I still feel ripped off that they lied to me about GC being available. I hate Ticketmaster. 

• Like 1