06/17/17 - London, GB - London Stadium *2nd Night

alfierose

Tempted to see if I can exchange my GA ticket for a GC.. but dat price though..

Has anyone been to a concert at the Olympic Park and know roughly how big the GC is? I don't want to be a million miles from the stage.

Edited by Keva161

42 minutes ago, Keva161 said:

Tempted to see if I can exchange my GA ticket for a GC.. but dat price though..

Has anyone been to a concert at the Olympic Park and know roughly how big the GC is? I don't want to be a million miles from the stage.

Have a look at the video below.  Same venue, same promoter, same venue layout.  My guess is it will be exactly that size for Guns

6 hours ago, Pistol Pete said:

The cheapest I have seen are £57 on ticketmaster right now. They are seats though and very high at the top of the upper tier.

Buying one of those and walking down to the blatantly going to go unsold £138.50 seats would be decent value.  

I've been watching this London show and they've reduced them twice now and despite that they just can't shift them at all, it looks like literally nothing has changed on the chart in months other than new seats being added closer to the stage.  No idea whether all the blocks that show no availability at the back actually sold or whether they take them off to try and sell the ones closer to the stage though.

36 minutes ago, northernsoul said:

Buying one of those and walking down to the blatantly going to go unsold £138.50 seats would be decent value.  

I've been watching this London show and they've reduced them twice now and despite that they just can't shift them at all, it looks like literally nothing has changed on the chart in months other than new seats being added closer to the stage.  No idea whether all the blocks that show no availability at the back actually sold or whether they take them off to try and sell the ones closer to the stage though.

Good idea! Might be tempted to do that myself!

On 02/06/2017 at 5:27 PM, alfierose said:

Me and @Gracii Guns have found a bar http://www.tapeast.co.uk/home that seems to be about 10 minutes walk from the stadium.

Is anyone still interested in a meet up here? If so can you let us know if you are interested and what sort of time would be best? We have seat tickets but realise those of you with GA or GC will want to get there early on.

We arrive into London about 12.15 and will most likely be checking in our hotel at 2pm but are free to meet any time after that.

Screen Shot 2017-06-02 at 17.30.19.png

Still planning on having an informal meet up at this bar near the stadium. Me and Grace plan to be there somewhere around 3- 3.30pm onwards if anyone else can pop by for a bit.

It's hard to be accurate with timescales as many of us are travelling to London that morning so no pressure on anyone to be there, just turn up if you can.

If anything changes we will update this thread through the day on Saturday.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, alfierose said:

Still planning on having an informal meet up at this bar near the stadium. Me and Grace plan to be there somewhere around 3- 3.30pm onwards if anyone else can pop by for a bit.

It's hard to be accurate with timescales as many of us are travelling to London that morning so no pressure on anyone to be there, just turn up if you can.

If anything changes we will update this thread through the day on Saturday.

Still planning to show up too, not sure what time as it is not entirely on me. What time will you leave for the stadium? Also is there any reservation.. or it may not be necessary?  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

Still planning to show up too, not sure what time as it is not entirely on me. What time will you leave for the stadium? Also is there any reservation.. or it may not be necessary?  

We have seat tickets so won't be in a rush to secure a place. There isn't a reservation as only a few people have indicated they may turn up, our plan was to just hang about and see who is around.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, alfierose said:

We have seat tickets so won't be in a rush to secure a place. There isn't a reservation as only a few people have indicated they may turn up, our plan was to just hang about and see who is around.

OK cool, will not be in a hurry either. See you there then and hopefully I will recognize you ladies! :D 

• Like 1