06/17/17 - London, GB - London Stadium *2nd Night

alfierose

6 minutes ago, Estranged Reality said:

stadium looked crazy. european fans love GN'R.

I saw Beta posted a pic on Instagram with Jason Momoa (Aquaman) - they are filming reshoots in London for Justice League right now, apparently.

I thought Vincent Chase was aquaman?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Black said:

I'm sure everybody would rather have him rasp than do some running around the stage. Even so, you don't catch Steven Tyler or Mick Jagger running out of breath, because they work out a lot. 

Everybody's entitled to their opinion. It wouldn't be a discussion forum if everybody had the same opinion.

Mick Jagger oh lord, he was the one with his band who hired Hells Angels back in 1969 or 1970, and they killed somebody, and Rolling Stones just split the city. And Jagger has no rasp at all, he sounds like a old locomotive :lol:

3 minutes ago, Mfegz said:

I was there, concert was amazing

Only thing that spoilt it was the GC people wanted to rock and go crazy but can't when stood far away 

Damn right, they still have it :-)

32 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

This explains the amazing AC/DC vocals from Axl then, because that band are about twice as loud as GnR :lol:

Sounds about right. :)

26 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

And like that Appetite for Democracy Blu ray don't you think if Axl could of sing like 2010 for it he would of. I just cant see how he could perform in front of all the people and only give it 80% you just couldn't do it

Yeah, posts like thiar are so fucking stupid! I mean, how can you know he gives only 80%?  How do you know it aren't 100%? Because he was better 2 days ago or a year ago? Maybe his potential was just bigger 2 days ago and he gave 100%, now it's smaller for whatever reasons, still gives 100% and sounds worse. You really think posts like this are fair? Not in my opinion.

• Like 2

But nice to see the boys doing so well :-)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Where is Ole Beich and Gilby Clarke?

http://guns_n_roses4_copy_27-09-2008_V65R93F_zp

2 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

I wanted to post something like what Gibbo did, but he did a much better job at conveying the message across by screen grabbing all those social media comments!

Absolutely mond blowingly HUGE POSITIVE reception to these shows, it's as if they're the 2nd coming of a higher entity or something the way some people are gushing about the shows they attended!

Seriously, the only negative comments can be found right here in this thread! ;-D

I have said it before but Axl is Messias.

30 minutes ago, Zurimor said:

Sounds about right. :)

Yeah, posts like thiar are so fucking stupid! I mean, how can you know he gives only 80%?  How do you know it aren't 100%? Because he was better 2 days ago or a year ago? Maybe his potential was just bigger 2 days ago and he gave 100%, now it's smaller for whatever reasons, still gives 100% and sounds worse. You really think posts like this are fair? Not in my opinion.

Spot on ?

1 hour ago, onurbayrak03 said:

WE ONLY expect him to give a little fuck fuck GnR... Look how he sang whole lotta rossie in GnR concert, and how he sang it with ACDC. That example sums it all up . HE DOESNT CARE about sounding good. HE IS capable of it, ,this isnt about age.

I think it's really stupid to say he doesn't care, he obviously cares and puts a ton of energy into every show.  

1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

The casual fans loved these shows

image.jpg  image.jpg

image.jpg     image.jpg

image.jpg       image.jpg

Are these comments from GNR's Facebook? Arent they famous for filtering out the negative comments? 

Clearly a lot of people enjoyed the show, no denying that! Still think Axl should work on his voice, I want the band to be able to record, make live appearances, and not have the whole thing come crashing down with a 2002 VMA like performance 

i think we can all agree that a pro shot with Axl's vocals on this leg wouldn't translate well. 

Axl was on fire that night :headbang:                                                                                                                                                                                  http://1297820677825_ORIGINAL_zps1pebcekt.jpg

2 minutes ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Just listened to the London 2012 performance. Axl sounds so much better in 2017. He is clearly doing a different job today... ?

Ja han er sgu god disse dage, great great shows

• Like 2