06/17/17 - London, GB - London Stadium *2nd Night

alfierose

19 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Are these comments from GNR's Facebook? Arent they famous for filtering out the negative comments? 

Clearly a lot of people enjoyed the show, no denying that! Still think Axl should work on his voice, I want the band to be able to record, make live appearances, and not have the whole thing come crashing down with a 2002 VMA like performance 

i think we can all agree that a pro shot with Axl's vocals on this leg wouldn't translate well. 

I doubt they would go through 1000s of comments ever post and delete them. I have seen plenty of bad comments on there like when the RRHOF was going ahead with out Axl. They do that on here today gone to hell forum

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

I doubt they would go through 1000s of comments ever post and delete them. I have seen plenty of bad comments on there like when the RRHOF was going ahead with out Axl. They do on here today gone to hell forum

They are pretty strict...but yea not sure they would go to such great lengths to keep the comments positive 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

I doubt they would go through 1000s of comments ever post and delete them. I have seen plenty of bad comments on there like when the RRHOF was going ahead with out Axl. They do that on here today gone to hell forum

Yes, never delete comments,i see comments horrible's in others times

Great show last night, the best guns show i have been to. The biggest cheers of the night was sweet child. Civil war got a great response as did kohd. The early start was a bit disappointing as it was still daylight. I would say about 95% full to capacity and the encore was amazing. The only downsides was no mobile data signal (3 network) and they charged £5 for a can of fosters.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BrayWyatt said:

Great show last night, the best guns show i have been to. The biggest cheers of the night was sweet child. Civil war got a great response as did kohd. The early start was a bit disappointing as it was still daylight. I would say about 95% full to capacity and the encore was amazing. The only downsides was no mobile data signal (3 network) and they charged £5 for a can of fosters.

Fuck at least we got a pint of Heineken for over five euro at Slane.

I went to Friday's show and I thought Axl sounded great. Not as good as when I saw him with AC/DC last year but definitely good enough. I do agree with people who say that he could put more effort to maintain his vocals to a higher standard but judging by how great the show was there's really no need. Him absolutely blasting Nightrain or Jungle like he blasts Back in Black wouldn't make that much of a difference imo. Unless they're gonna release a pro shot.

I would definitely go again and be thrilled if Axl's voice was the same level as it was on Friday. There's really no point in complaining on every thread about the quality of his performance. Yes he's capable of more but he's content with singing the way he is at the moment. And so are the thousands of people who witness it at every show. He sounds fantastic.

Also "Mickey" doesn't exist outside of YouTube. His falsetto translates extremely well through the PA system. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, AlexC said:

I went to Friday's show and I thought Axl sounded great. Not as good as when I saw him with AC/DC last year but definitely good enough. I do agree with people who say that he could put more effort to maintain his vocals to a higher standard but judging by how great the show was there's really no need. Him absolutely blasting Nightrain or Jungle like he blasts Back in Black wouldn't make that much of a difference imo. Unless they're gonna release a pro shot.

I would definitely go again and be thrilled if Axl's voice was the same level as it was on Friday. There's really no point in complaining on every thread about the quality of his performance. Yes he's capable of more but he's content with singing the way he is at the moment. And so are the thousands of people who witness it at every show. He sounds fantastic.

Also "Mickey" doesn't exist outside of YouTube. His falsetto translates extremely well through the PA system. 

First off, he doesn't sound "fantastic" by any definition.  Any one who says that is just a fan boy.  He may sound "fantastic" on a tune here, or a tune there.....or part of a song here or there.  But, the vocal abilities he is demonstrating right now are average.  Plain and simple.  Saying he sounds fantastic is pure myopia.  

Just now, tsinindy said:

First off, he doesn't sound "fantastic" by any definition.  Any one who says that is just a fan boy.  He may sound "fantastic" on a tune here, or a tune there.....or part of a song here or there.  But, the vocal abilities he is demonstrating right now are average.  Plain and simple.  Saying he sounds fantastic is pure myopia.  

Go away.