How does Golden Circle Early Entry work?

I would have guessed they allocate a certain amount of tickets specifically for GC EE (mainly to make more money) - but not sure either way. I would guess its not much earlier than everyone else - maybe an hour or two? Once you get your spot its not like you need that much extra time, right? 

16 minutes ago, goneshootin said:

I would have guessed they allocate a certain amount of tickets specifically for GC EE (mainly to make more money) - but not sure either way. I would guess its not much earlier than everyone else - maybe an hour or two? Once you get your spot its not like you need that much extra time, right? 

The extra time is so those let in early get a better spot, bc they get to claim their spot earlier.

I just bought two Golden Circle Early Entry passes to London for their second show (6/17/17). Also wondering what the technical difference is between early & regular Golden Circle. The part that sucks is that since I am US based I am unable to get tix via mail, have to get at box office. Don't want that to delay my entry and miss out on the extra $$$$ that I once again forked over (HAPPILY)!!! 

6 minutes ago, ramsey said:

I just bought two Golden Circle Early Entry passes to London for their second show (6/17/17). Also wondering what the technical difference is between early & regular Golden Circle. The part that sucks is that since I am US based I am unable to get tix via mail, have to get at box office. Don't want that to delay my entry and miss out on the extra $$$$ that I once again forked over (HAPPILY)!!! 

box office usually opens at 12.

• Like 1