2017 Death Pool Draft

Lithium

Gord is a fucking goner though. Powerage might actually do it this year. Unless Trump launches nukes and we all become winners.

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i had to drop out. i feel so guilty that Carrie Fisher died and i had her on my list. and then her mom. i don't have the heart to do this...

Not like it would have counted anyway since they died last year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

Gord is a fucking goner though. Powerage might actually do it this year. Unless Trump launches nukes and we all become winners.

Not like it would have counted anyway since they died last year.

I might. But lots of people subbed in Gord and Shannen in the last days. So if it's only those two, it won't be enough to cement a win as that would give us like a 4 or 5 way tie. I need another one to actually win.

I will say though...when I score, I score big. One year I scored like 23 points, but any other time I've even been on the board it's been big points. 80 points last year, 99 points in 2009 (I lost by 1 point to @Lithium), and 162 points in 2013. 

3 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i had to drop out. i feel so guilty that Carrie Fisher died and i had her on my list. and then her mom. i don't have the heart to do this...

I guess the Death Pool just isn't for everyone :shrugs: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lukepowell1988 said:

1. The Queen 

2. Prince Phillip 

3.  Kanye West 

4. Keith Richards 

5. Harrison Ford 

6. Stan Lee 

7. Kirk Douglas 

8. Jimmy Carter 

9. Paul Gascoine 

10. Hugh Heffner 

Too late - cut off was midnight on the 1st...

16 minutes ago, moreblack said:

Looking at recent photos of Gregg Allman he's gotta be getting close. Who's got him on their list?

No one, I don't think. 

On 1/3/2017 at 2:12 PM, Silent Jay said:

Charles Manson has been rushed to the hospital

i know i dropped out of the pool but curious if anyone had him as a pick. i should have just picked scumbags like Scott Peterson, Charles Ng, Jeffrey MacDonald, Richard Allen Davis, Joran van der Sloot, Cary Stayner, OJ Simpson, Casey Anthony, Susan Smith and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. those i could live with if they died!

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i know i dropped out of the pool but curious if anyone had him as a pick. i should have just picked scumbags like Scott Peterson, Charles Ng, Jeffrey MacDonald, Richard Allen Davis, Joran van der Sloot, Cary Stayner, OJ Simpson, Casey Anthony, Susan Smith and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. those i could live with if they died!

@Dan H. had him I think. 

• Like 2