Duff playing ISE and Johnny Thunders w/ The Gutter Twins last night

Nice to hear you had great time.

It was great idea and line up of these shows, it is sad why it has to happened though.

I don't know if you familiar with Afghan Whigs, but I would recommend.

Edited by loko
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, loko said:

Nice to hear you had great time.

It was great idea and line up of these shows, it is sad why it has to happened though.

I don't know if you familiar with Afghan Whigs, but I would recommend.

Yeah it sucks that it was under sad circumstances, but all of the performers kept it really light hearted.  Gutter Twins w/ Duff were the most "moody", but thats because their material is that way. That being said. The crowd loved them. And for me having never heard them beforehand, i was blown away by how good their material was. Josh Homme was hilarious, and his performance was amazing. EODM played uptempo catchy songs, they are great performers. The lead singer has a cool vibe to him

58 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Did Jesse (EODM singer) make you all do parts of chicken dance? 

I only stayed for half of their set. My friend was tired because he doesnt stay out that late, and he turns into a zombie when hes tired so he was being a downer when they came on so we left. It was great and good fun from what I saw, hes got a cool vibe to him and the crowd was loving it. Last song I remember was Cherry Cola. Wish I stayed for Speaking in Tongues though.

Edited by Mendez

8 hours ago, James Bond said:

@Mendez

Sometimes with Velvet Revolver the Guns stuff was done in standard tuning as well. I'd give a more certain "oh every single time" but that I can't swear off hand. ;)

Oh yeah I forgot about that. They did in at least the tour for Contraband iirc, before they downtuned live for Scott for Libertad